Kakuta

Term-X

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why has this been merged!

Kakuta making a successful return and Kakuta playing his first game for Chelsea are completely different news articles and bases for discussion.

if these two threads stay merged then in theory you shoudl merge every news article posted about anything & anyone!

his name is Gaël Kakuta not kakuta

so only his threads are limited to one, what about all the other players and news about them.

lampard has a whole thread about his injury!

this is pointless moderating and makes no sense, your decision is baseless.

Edited by Terminator X

his name is Gaël Kakuta not kakuta

so only his threads are limited to one, what about all the other players and news about them.

lampard has a whole thread about his injury!

this is pointless moderating and makes no sense, your decision is baseless.

I'm sorry to say but TX is right, Alex, despite his moaning.

Bluelion shouldn't be causing main members like me to leave, which is why i want him to give me a logical explanation to why Lampard has a whole topic about some treatment. Whilst Kakuta's debut for Chelsea and an international debut in which happened weeks ago are being merged when they are two different basses for discussion, it makes no sense what so ever.

and if you compare both are reply's/threads on this forum in the past few months kez you will realize i give a lot more in terms of debate and discussion.. Bluelion himself has admitted this a few times and unlike you i type more than 5 words on average. :rolleyes:

hahaha! right now Kakuta is better than deco & ballack.

and after his performance against wolves you can think twice about him waiting 2-3 years, the whole world knows who he is... he's the best 18 year old in the history of Chelsea football club.

when Wayne Rooney first played for united ferguson didn't say "I know! lets wait 2-3 years for deco to reach 102 years old then we play rooney" ... :rolleyes:

Come on we cant tell yet if he is better than deco and ballack yet, we need to see more of him to make that judgment. Wayne rooney is a once in a lifetime talent at that age. At 18 he was scoring hattricks in the champions league for man utd, i have watched kakuta at youth level many times and his vision is brilliant. Players like rooney messi fat ronaldo micheal owen pato anelka are just players with a gift from god, at a very young age they were playing at a world class level at 18. Kakuta will be one of those players who will be at that standard when he is 22-23 like thierry henry andres iniesta steven gerrard ronaldinho.

Bluelion shouldn't be causing main members like me to leave, which is why i want him to give me a logical explanation to why Lampard has a whole topic about some treatment. Whilst Kakuta's debut for Chelsea and an international debut in which happened weeks ago are being merged when they are two different basses for discussion, it makes no sense what so ever.

and if you compare both are reply's/threads on this forum in the past few months kez you will realize i give a lot more in terms of debate and discussion.. Bluelion himself has admitted this a few times and unlike you i type more than 5 words on average. :rolleyes:

I had my topic merged about Lampard going to a placebo clinic to the topic on the injury situation. BlueLion probably merged your thread becuase he made his international debut and Chelsea debut after originally being banned for 4 months.

I had my topic merged about Lampard going to a placebo clinic to the topic on the injury situation. BlueLion probably merged your thread becuase he made his international debut and Chelsea debut after originally being banned for 4 months.

wow.. this is pre-school moderating, he's like one of those 6-form prefects who takes his role way too seriously and ignorant of other peoples views.

with so little threads on the forum it makes the over flooded topics with millions of reply's look messy and too minimalistic. New members see all these topics being merged and they cannot even make their mark on the forum by creating a thread of their own and to get people exited about a piece of 'fresh' news or an interesting article.

when a loaf of bread has gone stale, throwing fresh batches on top of it do not make it fresh again.

wow.. this is pre-school moderating, he's like one of those 6-form prefects who takes his role way too seriously and ignorant of other peoples views.

with so little threads on the forum it makes the over flooded topics with millions of reply's look messy and too minimalistic. New members see all these topics being merged and they cannot even make their mark on the forum by creating a thread of their own and to get people exited about a piece of 'fresh' news or an interesting article.

when a loaf of bread has gone stale, throwing fresh batches on top of it do not make it fresh again.

Why should they create a new thread which is basically about the same topic. Just so they 'can leave their mark on the forum'? Don't you think it makes the sub-forums look messy with all these different links to threads that are about the same topic. Does it really matter how many threads a member can make, does it really matter how many times they can post on a forum. No.

agree with you ,,, only threads on identical topics should be merger ...merely cos we are discussing one

person doesnt mean merging threads ....

incidentally I wanted to see kakuta playing LAST year along with stoch

:rolleyes:

that is one of many examples to why it's a bad idea, i can touch so many different aspects to why it's a bad idea, I'm choosing the 'new members' one deliberately to try and spark 'Jim' into action because he is the admin and the only one who can insert reason into bluelions reckless, thoughtless moderating.

that is one of many examples to why it's a bad idea, i can touch so many different aspects to why it's a bad idea, I'm choosing the 'new members' one deliberately to try and spark 'Jim' into action because he is the admin and the only one who can insert reason into bluelions reckless, thoughtless moderating.

If you are so critical and unhappy on someones moderating skills (something as stupid as merging threads, not deleting them into oblivion) then why not create your own forum, and that way you can do moderating that is up to your 'special' standards.