Kakuta

Term-X

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we shud relly be discussing where these lads r gonna fit in our current setup !! because we r playin a diamond only bcoz we hav a truck load of world class CMs !! In another 2-3 yr stime.. no more ballack or deco.. dats wen these lads r gonna be used and im sure carlo is not gonna try to fit them in his diamond.. he ll suitably change the formation to fit these lads.. maybe a 4-3-3 or a conventional 4-4-2.. who knows ??

Diamond or Christmas tree....is the preference of Ancelloti. We are playing great in the diamond, dont see a reason why it should change in future.

Formation for Future:

---------------------------------Borini/Sturrdige/Di Santo

--------------------------Kakuta/Stoch--------------Aguero/Stoch-----

-----Lampard/Hamsik/Dzagoev---------Mikel------------------Essien/Matic

----------Zirkov--------------------Terry-------------Alex-------------Bosingwa/Ivanovic

-----------------------------------------------Cech

Without Essien and Lampard that would look more like an Arsenal Team. Pleaseing to the eye but not sure how efficient they would be.

I dont think we shud relly be discussing where these lads r gonna fit in our current setup !! because we r playin a diamond only bcoz we hav a truck load of world class CMs !! In another 2-3 yr stime.. no more ballack or deco.. dats wen these lads r gonna be used and im sure carlo is not gonna try to fit them in his diamond.. he ll suitably change the formation to fit these lads.. maybe a 4-3-3 or a conventional 4-4-2.. who knows ??

hahaha! right now Kakuta is better than deco & ballack.

and after his performance against wolves you can think twice about him waiting 2-3 years, the whole world knows who he is... he's the best 18 year old in the history of Chelsea football club.

when Wayne Rooney first played for united ferguson didn't say "I know! lets wait 2-3 years for deco to reach 102 years old then we play rooney" ... :rolleyes:

Dont blind urselves mate !! Kakuta is good.. But you cannot compare him with Ballack or even Deco for that matter.. It will take him at least a full 2 yrs to establish himself in the 1st team... Im not berating Gael here.. He is definitely a star for the future.. But just nt at present.. I dont know y im explainin !! your too deluded to understand that..

I'm not deluded at all, in fact I'm very critical and see everything ..always.

and my persistent kakuta praising is due to lack of interest from the boring old people on here who i believe actually genuinely don't think hes worth the time of day. Because 18 years old's have never risen to the quality of the likes of c.ronaldo here, the aguero thread has had more activity than kakuta's which says it all imo.

Edited by Terminator X

He is indeed a very, very bright prospect. But i think we shouldn't hurry him into the first team. Let him have his time. How many talents, proclaimed prodigies, did go to waste because of the media attention they've got?

I know it may sound a bit hypocrite because Kakuta already has had enough media attention, but on the part that we can handle ourselves (namely playing/talking about him from out of the club), we should be careful. He will grow into his role, let him develop and don't push him.

Edited by Blueboy

I'm not deluded at all, in fact I'm very critical and see everything ..always.

and my persistent kakuta praising is due to lack of interest from the boring old people on here who i believe actually genuinely don't think hes worth the time of day. Because 18 years old's have never risen to the quality of the likes of c.ronaldo here, the aguero thread has had more activity than kakuta's which says it all imo.

Thats bcoz Aguero is already a proven star while Gael is just bcomin one !! he still has a long way to go bfor reaching the status of Aguero or Pato.. And i know dats not gonna happen unless he plays regularly.. It would be great to gv him opportunities in the Carling and FA cups and cameo appearances frm the bench in BPL games.. And no one has said he is not worth it. I would like you to point at least one post in this forum who has actually told like that.. Evryone loves dat kid but we should jus nt push him too much and let him develop slowly.. dats all we r saying here..

hahaha! right now Kakuta is better than deco & ballack.

and after his performance against wolves you can think twice about him waiting 2-3 years, the whole world knows who he is... he's the best 18 year old in the history of Chelsea football club.

when Wayne Rooney first played for united ferguson didn't say "I know! lets wait 2-3 years for deco to reach 102 years old then we play rooney" ... :rolleyes:

Chill homeboy