Kakuta

Term-X

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kakuta is a sensational talent!! Now he has been introduced to the big stage it is all about how we deal with him now, we have to do it the right way for him and keep him grounded..... Everyone at the club and anyone who follows the youths and reserves even vaguely closely will have known for years what a talent Gael is, the club will have known the impact bringing him on at the weekend would have been.

I hope he gets more chances soon and continues to grow into a role in our first team.

Kakuta is a sensational talent!! Now he has been introduced to the big stage it is all about how we deal with him now, we have to do it the right way for him and keep him grounded..... Everyone at the club and anyone who follows the youths and reserves even vaguely closely will have known for years what a talent Gael is, the club will have known the impact bringing him on at the weekend would have been.

I hope he gets more chances soon and continues to grow into a role in our first team.

Do you think pudits like these might get to his head and have a negative effect ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4KGZK_TUA

Do you think pudits like these might get to his head and have a negative effect ?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eD4KGZK_TUA

I would hope not, and this is what the club need to be looking out for. He comes across as a very calm and level headed lad and no arrogance at all despite his natural flair.

I really like stoch too i think both of them can make an impact.

Yes Stoch is another very talented lad with bundles of ability which he is proving by being a big impact player in the dutch league. My only concern with Stoch is where he fits into our current set up, the tip of the diamond seems the obvious place, seen him perform very well there before...

Kakuta though is without doubt the most talented player we have brought through our academy for a very long time. Watching him play in the FA Youth Cup the year we made it to the final was fantastic, him and Stoch were destroying defences. Hopefully one day they can do that for the first team.

Yes Stoch is another very talented lad with bundles of ability which he is proving by being a big impact player in the dutch league. My only concern with Stoch is where he fits into our current set up, the tip of the diamond seems the obvious place, seen him perform very well there before...

Kakuta though is without doubt the most talented player we have brought through our academy for a very long time. Watching him play in the FA Youth Cup the year we made it to the final was fantastic, him and Stoch were destroying defences. Hopefully one day they can do that for the first team.

Stoch is more of a wide player in my opinion, i like his dribble ability he is like aaron lennon.

Stoch is more of a wide player in my opinion, i like his dribble ability he is like aaron lennon.

Yes Stoch is definately more naturally a wide player. But without wide players in our current set up we will need to fit him in somewhere, and as he has before and can play the tip of the diamond role very effectively that would be his best shot at the moment. Kakuta has also been played almost exclusively as a wide player in his time at Chelsea....

Yes Stoch is definately more naturally a wide player. But without wide players in our current set up we will need to fit him in somewhere, and as he has before and can play the tip of the diamond role very effectively that would be his best shot at the moment. Kakuta has also been played almost exclusively as a wide player in his time at Chelsea....

The problem is only 1 player can play at the tip and we have joe cole lampard stoch kakuta and deco for that free role.

I would hope not, and this is what the club need to be looking out for. He comes across as a very calm and level headed lad and no arrogance at all despite his natural flair.

True, but once fame catches on...people change. I hope he doesnt but you never know.

I really like stoch too i think both of them can make an impact.

Stoch is a Class act. His Club are leading the Ducth League and he is having a Big impact there. In the current set up we have Deco and Joe Cole in our No.10 position, Deco is 32 and I dont see him staying with us for long. Stoch can take the role of Deco, and may be Kakuta can replace Joe Cole in two to three years time.

Also, Kakuta could also be used as a second striker. and Stoch at the tip of the diamond. I am sure Ancelloti will have a plan for both.

Stoch is a Class act. His Club are leading the Ducth League and he is having a Big impact there. In the current set up we have Deco and Joe Cole in our No.10 position, Deco is 32 and I dont see him staying with us for long. Stoch can take the role of Deco, and may be Kakuta can replace Joe Cole in two to three years time.

Also, Kakuta could also be used as a second striker. and Stoch at the tip of the diamond. I am sure Ancelloti will have a plan for both.

I think stoch would be wasted in a number 10 role his crossing is one of his main skills. I like as a winger fast dribbler with a brilliant cross thats were his skills are suited.

I think stoch would be wasted in a number 10 role his crossing is one of his main skills. I like as a winger fast dribbler with a brilliant cross thats were his skills are suited.

But if we are not playing wingers then what do you do with him? Would be a waste of his talents. Maybe the right side of the diamond is a possibility for him....

But if we are not playing wingers then what do you do with him? Would be a waste of his talents. Maybe the right side of the diamond is a possibility for him....

He would not suit the midfield role at all. I think we should play 4-3-3 away from home in future we have struggled on the road and i think it has been a lack of width.