Jeffrey Bruma

Term-X

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why shouldn't I stay for more than two years? I'm very proud to play here. When I speak to Nigel de Jong or Rafael van der Vaart, they always speak well of the club. HSV are a very big club in Europe. Others see it the same way as well.

Bruma also added that he wouldn't return to Chelsea to play only one game every five weeks. Interview from "Bild".

Yeaaa. He's not coming back :lol:

Along with Kalas, Bruma has been our most succesfull loan spell story. He has put in some Motm performances and has scored 2 goals and gave 1 assist in 9 appearances. I heard he is a consistent in his performances and he is now a starter for HSV.

It would be nice to see him at Chelsea in two years after he played 2 full years as a starting CB at HSV. His technique is good for a defender and he has a lot of footballing skills. Villas-Boas' playing style suits him.

Along with Kalas, Bruma has been our most succesfull loan spell story. He has put in some Motm performances and has scored 2 goals and gave 1 assist in 9 appearances. I heard he is a consistent in his performances and he is now a starter for HSV.

It would be nice to see him at Chelsea in two years after he played 2 full years as a starting CB at HSV. His technique is good for a defender and he has a lot of footballing skills. Villas-Boas' playing style suits him.

Thats what we really need from our boys !

It is great to see players like Bruma and Kalas doing very well in Europe on loan (Courtois too). We seem to do better when our players go to Europe (Stoch in the past). The difficulty is integrating them into the team once they come back from loan. Our youngsters but not have high hope of breaking through at the moment as our track record is poor.

It is great to see players like Bruma and Kalas doing very well in Europe on loan (Courtois too). We seem to do better when our players go to Europe (Stoch in the past). The difficulty is integrating them into the team once they come back from loan. Our youngsters but not have high hope of breaking through at the moment as our track record is poor.

On the other hand, look at players like Welbeck, Wilshere and Sturridge. All three had a good spell in England and are now regular starters. Haven't seen that kind of successes from loan spells in Europe.

Chelsea have an option to recall the centre-half in the summer, something that Bruma would like to avoid.

"I would like to stay here for two years. Every week I play in front of 60,000 fans and it's great. I have a feeling that I will develop well here," he told Spox.

Bruma also expressed how he does not wish to go back to Chelsea to sit on the substitutes' bench.

"I don't want to go back and play only one game in five weeks," he added.

We will have to re-call him then loan him back there again under different terms.

If we let him carry on there next season they have a automatic option to buy, which if they decide to activate we are powerless.

On the other hand, look at players like Welbeck, Wilshere and Sturridge. All three had a good spell in England and are now regular starters. Haven't seen that kind of successes from loan spells in Europe.

How about Alex? 3 years in PSV than to Chelsea.

Terry can't last forever.... probably 1 season more before Bruma or Kalas needs to come back to replace him

I personally think kalas is the better prospect than bruma, and as such with chalobah getting more to the age where he may start getting the occassional run out in the cups feel that we should look to sell bruma, get some money for him and stick a buy back clause/sell on % clause in there just in case, but I dont think he will make it for us, whilst kalas and chalobah still have a chance as they are younger and arguably alot better.