Jeffrey Bruma

Term-X

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I go to Sixth Form in Leicestershire so obviously there are loads of Leicester fans. Bruma in particular is getting a right proper slating.

The one's i know were happy with Bruma at 1st (said he was fantastic at QPR) but since the Boro game theve pasted him more than PVA.

They have never took to PVA tho and is it fair to say Bertrand is now ahead of him in the pecking order?

If that performance is anything to go by, I can't say I'm surprised. Shocking defending really.

Exactly, Bruma has very little playing experience, so you can expect him making a host of mistakes.

He is still 19 however, and making early mistakes are sometimes good because you can learn from them as you play more and more games. That's what raising yourself as a professional footballer is all about. Without making mistakes, you don't know where you are as far as abilities and stats are concerned. If he was coming to the peak of his career, and after a few games he was playing poorly, then there would be a cause for concern (like Torres right now)... so at the moment, I'm not worried, because as far as I see it, he is only going to get better the more games he plays.

I'm sure John Terry made a host of mistakes when he was developing with us as a youth! These things take time to develop.

Edited by CJ Revo

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam"

Hope he heeds the wise words of Winston Churchill and carries on without hanging his head.