Chelsea vs Tottenham

BlueLion.

Was not expecting that result im sooo happy!! Hope drogbas alright..the last thing we need is for him to be out for a few games. That Andy Gray fucker was wrecking my head he has to find something negative outa everything Chelsea do. He was delighted when drogba went off ' the boy who cried wolf too many times' ugh i hate him

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not expecting that result im sooo happy!! Hope drogbas alright..the last thing we need is for him to be out for a few games. That Andy Gray fucker was wrecking my head he has to find something negative outa everything Chelsea do. He was delighted when drogba went off ' the boy who cried wolf too many times' ugh i hate him

ANDY GRAY is fergusons bastard ....

Hopefully, if DD is injured, CA will use Borini instead of Kalou.

I was impressed by Borini, even though he didn't do much, but he shown great confidence playing with the likes like Lampard. Loved the way Terry came up to him saying well done when he won that corner. Hope he starts against QPR.

Latest on Drogba

"We don't know precisely what happened, it is too early, but we hope it is only cramp in his calf. The next days we will have a precise diagnosis.' He also explained Ballack was taken off as a precaution after feeling fatigue in his leg."
Edited by Kez

Awww Jimmy must have felt loved :D

3-0!!Did not see that coming.Poor ole Carlo had a bit of a shocker.Still he got a shiney plate and managed to keep it to 3-0

And yeh maybe they should've had a pen but maybe so should've we

And haha Crouch!After all that 'freak' chant he must have been 'hahaha I scored' only to realise..he hadnt!

We improved a LOT since Tues.Seemed to be able to pass properly!Sometimes our passing again was crap but not as bad and not as frustating

And also good to see us if we miss have another shot,follow it up etc which did well for us

Borini was pretty good as well,ran a lot :D

As for Andy Gray.Didnt watch it on sky but can imagin.He's so hates us!!Arg bias bias!!

But the East Stand was alive!Great atmosphere in the Bridge today :D result defo helped but still :D

Just got back from london, What a Win! My last game and could not of asked for anything better.

Positives:

- 3 Points in the Bag!

- Finally beat Spurs

- Ash keeps improving, another goal and clean sheet very impressive!!

- Watching "Freak" celebrate his offside goal hahaha

- Borini got his Debut!!

LMAO a quote from a few people around me in the East Stand, "Zhirkov is about to come on", i think i corrected about 5 people lol. Alwell.

Negatives:

- Drogba going off injured, hope everything is ok.

FUCK THOSE YID CUNTS HAHAHA

Highlight of the Match for me was the Tackle by Essien on Lennon.

Sprinted for about 30 meters behind Lennon and absolutely flew in toget the ball from his legs just outside the D. Inch Perfect Tackle thathad Lennon rolling on the ground and Essien up with the ball. CLASS!!!!

Anyone has the video of that. Please post.