Chelsea vs Tottenham

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Tottenham

chelseahome.pngv tottenhamhome.png

EPL, 20 September 2009, Stamford Bridge, 1600 KO

A first home London derby of the season for Chelsea seems them play host to Tottenham Hotspur in a top-of-the-table clash at Stamford Bridge.

Match chat here - C'MON THE BLUES!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be dodgy this one. They stopped our 100% record at the bridge last season and lately we've been shit against them. I think it'll be a draw again but i really hope we just nick it 2-1 or 1-0. Not hugely confident though for some reason, we're much better than them but just seems a dodgy game.

I think so too that it will be a tight match and need to watch players like Jermain Deofe and Aaron Lennon. We've got Drogba, Anelka and Lamps so I believe we should be able to win this and need to focus on getting the 3 points. Let's make sure we make a killing.