Chelsea vs Tottenham

BlueLion.

i remember before we signed cole we were interested in roberto carlos lmao, thank god we decided against that because we have the best left back in the world atm.

and Drogba was a beast as usual, he will become one of the greatest strikers in Chelsea & premiership history no doubt.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from london, What a Win! My last game and could not of asked for anything better.

Positives:

- 3 Points in the Bag!

- Finally beat Spurs

- Ash keeps improving, another goal and clean sheet very impressive!!

- Watching "Freak" celebrate his offside goal hahaha

- Borini got his Debut!!

LMAO a quote from a few people around me in the East Stand, "Zhirkov is about to come on", i think i corrected about 5 people lol. Alwell.

Negatives:

- Drogba going off injured, hope everything is ok.

FUCK THOSE YID CUNTS HAHAHA

Glad you had a good time mate and what a way to end your trip to see the Blues.

Yes what a great afternoon, we abosulutely annihhilated them and I couldn't have asked for more. Am so loving it being Matthew Harding Lower. I was in fornt of the commentary box. I hope Drogba is OK and it's nothing too serious.

By the way is this a record for us to win all our matches back to back since the start of the season?

Edited by Blueray

btw I went in the megastore today (never again on a matchday) and they have released the two full games vs Liverpool in the CL on dvd. emo4.gif

hahaha so did i mate, as soon as i saw it i purchased it :P

Edited by STEV3O

Fantastic game, this performance was top class. Everyone played very well indeed. JT at the moment is just immense, the man for me is without doubt the best centre back in the world! Also the best captain, showed what he is all about when he immediately went up to Borini when he came on to give him words of encouragement.

Was chuffed to bits seeing Borini come on, and he did OK, hopefully he can get more minutes on the pitch because he can offer us something for sure.

hahaha so did i mate, as soon as i saw it i purchased it :P

That being said i just opened the dvd, and its scratched and is jumping, and im not going back to the bridge before i go home................................................. :ballack:

Ended up watching part of the scum game while trying kill time in the mega store and every time Liverpool went close it was omg!Kept forgetting we actully won lol.See that game DVD worthy not the sodding 1-0 Spurs dvd they relased when they beat us

But the whole pen bleh!Like some guy next to me was saying Webb either book no one or he'll start and not stop.And seeing as one point it appeared anyway from up high that Essien was pulled to the ground arms around neck or whatever and nout given..dont see the shock

But seeing the highlights jesus christ Andy Gray! No shock seeing as he is Anti Chelsea but seriously just seemed to go on and on and on about that sodding pen

Edited by Laylabelle

Just got back from london, What a Win! My last game and could not of asked for anything better.

Positives:

- 3 Points in the Bag!

- Finally beat Spurs

- Ash keeps improving, another goal and clean sheet very impressive!!

- Watching "Freak" celebrate his offside goal hahaha

- Borini got his Debut!!

LMAO a quote from a few people around me in the East Stand, "Zhirkov is about to come on", i think i corrected about 5 people lol. Alwell.

Negatives:

- Drogba going off injured, hope everything is ok.

FUCK THOSE YID CUNTS HAHAHA

I heard your stadum announcement mate ;)

Top notch result, didn't think we'd smash 'em 3-0! It was quite tight actually until that second goal. Just a shame Drogba might be injured, we'll need him against Liverpool.