Is it just me........

......or does anyone else want to see Sheva score. I know he's had a stinking time with us, but I still really like him and think he can do a job.

Everytime he got a chance tonight I was moving forward willing him to stick it in the back of the net. You gotta love his willingness.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea.. when i forget his age.

Will you get a grip, You don't want a Chelsea player to score because he is 33. You are an idiot. Age means fuck all this season, Its abillity. If I see a player going out, giving his best for a team he hasn't played for in a year every Chelsea fan should want him to score.

If he was clean through with the keeper on a Champions League final would you want him to miss, Because of his age?

If it was up to you we'd be playing a team of 12 year olds.

33 :o

i was under the impression he was 31..ish

well then he has to be sent to a retirement home unless as a club we want no future, by denying sturridge & di santo the experience they need aka.. the game time.

Are you somekind of Prophet of Doom mate? Look on the bright side for once :D

He can do great job this season belive me,....I think his form is improving and he was one of the best players in the world only 3 years ago so when you say Sheva everyboy knows who he is and they can be scared!

Are you somekind of Prophet of Doom mate? Look on the bright side for once :D

Hahahaha.....33 is nothing nowadays.

Zola was 33 when he left Chelsea and was still at the top of his game. Bergkamp stayed with Arsenal until he was 36 and again still a quality player. Teddy Sheringham was 35 when he left Manu which made him 33 when he scored in their CL triumph over Bayern in 1999.

Madini is another who played well into his 30's, so if you keep your body in shape you can play at the top level for as long as you want. Stanley Matthews played until he was 50.

I'm desperate to see sheva score again, i'll celebrate it like mad. All i wanted to see yesterday was a Sheva goal and us win of course. He came close too. He has looked excellent in pre season, lets hope he bangs one in against the mancs at Wembley, be awesome. I was at Cardiff when he scored against Liverpool, now hopefully i'll see a sheva goal at Wembley for us. COME ON SHEVA!

I'm desperate to see sheva score again, i'll celebrate it like mad. All i wanted to see yesterday was a Sheva goal and us win of course. He came close too. He has looked excellent in pre season, lets hope he bangs one in against the mancs at Wembley, be awesome. I was at Cardiff when he scored against Liverpool, now hopefully i'll see a sheva goal at Wembley for us. COME ON SHEVA!

Nothing better than seeing anyone get behind one of the lads ^_^

SAME!!!!! Its the photo in the Mail and the wording they stuck with it something like 'he wishes Chelsea wanted him the same way as JT' we do!Well I do lol.I want him to do well!!