Is it just me........

SAME!!!!! Its the photo in the Mail and the wording they stuck with it something like 'he wishes Chelsea wanted him the same way as JT' we do!Well I do lol.I want him to do well!!

typical of the daily hate mail ....they are always completely critical of ALL things Chelsea

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just arg!What was the need for it? All it is really a pic of Ancelotti talking to JT and Sheva just kinda looking over in the background but nooo sarky comment

I like Sheva.Always have.He tried so so hard!And it was so great when it paid off like his Spurs goal in the FA Cup replay.So happy for him that time and every goal cause you could see how much it meant to him. His transfer was so high profile which didnt help and dont think also was Jose choice which also didnt help but I hope he stays and just does well!Derseves it.

I hope he get the odd game here and there and show us he still has the quality goal scoring abilities he had earlier in his career. He is such a hard worker, he deserves another chance when the time is right.

• 2 weeks later...