Internazionale vs Chelsea

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed up to watch it B)

Anyway, we pretty much dominated the entire match and they had about two chances. Lampard, Deco, and Mikel all played really well in midfield and controlled the game. Carvalho and Terry were also very good. Drogba's goal was alright, but the keeper should have saved it. He played well though.

Overall, a great performance all around, Inter never threatened or manage to get a hold of the midfield.

Know this sounds daft and has little logic to it but kinda good we're winning by 2-0 rather then the 7-0 like last season.Less false expections and all that.And so far we're playing pretty well as well and Drogba seems happy so woooo

Know this sounds daft and has little logic to it but kinda good we're winning by 2-0 rather then the 7-0 like last season.Less false expections and all that.And so far we're playing pretty well as well and Drogba seems happy so woooo

I agree, I mean, beating INTER MILAN rather than China's version of SHEFFIELD UNITED is much better for morale.

Just caught the goals on SSN. DRogbas goal was special, and as for that penalty.........it looked alot like one of those we didnt get against Barca :rolleyes:

Exactly my thought. The last second Eto'o hand ball which the Bald Fuck didnt give.

Imagine, had that penalty been given Barcelona players who rushed on to the corner flag after Iniesta's equalize, would look so silly. :rolleyes: