Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would be perfect for us.

I'm sure many would like to believe Costa's hamstring won't ever be an issue again, but it will most likely in a realistic world.

He is the perfect guy to have as the number 2. Great in the air, can score goals, good hold up, great technical ability... By all the talk going in, he sounds like he'd be cheap too.

Sometimes he is really frustrating to watch because he needs so many opportunities to score.
Yeah he scored some goals, but the City board is not convinced of him, in the past they bought the likes of Negredo or later Bony.
I know that Jose likes warriors and Dzeko would fit in, but i personally prefer Benteke who is in my point of view much more creative.
But we could stay with Remy, if he continues to accept his role as a backup.

Sometimes he is really frustrating to watch because he needs so many opportunities to score.

Yeah he scored some goals, but the City board is not convinced of him, in the past they bought the likes of Negredo or later Bony.

I know that Jose likes warriors and Dzeko would fit in, but i personally prefer Benteke who is in my point of view much more creative.

But we could stay with Remy, if he continues to accept his role as a backup.

Benteke will more than likely never be as good as Dzeko is.

but a 3rd striker should be someone really cheap.

I think the 3rd option should be someone who is experienced but unable to play a large amount of games. Eto 2 years ago would have been the ideal option for me.

But of course, the cheaper the better

Benteke will more than likely never be as good as Dzeko is.

Benteke is 5 years younger! I disagree with you, sorry.

Apart from his injury problems, if he stays fit, he will destroy everything.

He is solely responsible for Aston Villa avoiding the relegation. He scores the goals, after he had recovered from his injury his performances were outstanding. His holding up the ball is fantastic, Drogba-esque.

He has tremendous potential, a prefer Benteke.

• 4 weeks later...

Benteke is 5 years younger! I disagree with you, sorry.

Apart from his injury problems, if he stays fit, he will destroy everything.

He is solely responsible for Aston Villa avoiding the relegation. He scores the goals, after he had recovered from his injury his performances were outstanding. His holding up the ball is fantastic, Drogba-esque.

He has tremendous potential, a prefer Benteke.

I think the Dippers will end up signing him.

But what I dont understand is why many on here seem to think that we should be signing someone cheap as a supposedly 3rd striker.

It doent make much difference what place in the peckong order he is as we didnt really know who was last season. Ill repeat what I said on another thread but with Falcao coming why cant we sign another top striker? Someone who will push Costa and fight for top spot. Other clubs seem to be manage having 2/3 good players for 1 position.

Unless of course we sign a goal scoring number 10 or RAM then we could relax slightly striker wise.

• 2 weeks later...

#ASRoma has reached an agreement with Edin Dzeko for 5 seasons. Club must now negotiate with #MCFC (via @DiMarzio)

Weren't things like that forbidden? Aren't Roma supposed to agree the fee with ManCity and the get their PERMISSON to talk to their player?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You