Your Latest Purchase?

Term-X

I have Ferreira on 2 shirts, the 05/06 away and 06/08 home kit. That's when he wore number 20, never seen anyone else with his name on the back though. I was in love with the guy back then :)

Coolio. Support for paulos pretty cool off you like. gotta love his service to this club. such a player

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't say I've bought much lately... sold a bunch of stuff including my husbands car whistling.gif We are trying to scale down and decide what to put into storage and what to take with us!!

Next week we will be in Florida an going to Harry Potter at Universal Studios so I suspect that I will have lots to post about then!!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got an idea how long shipping takes to Europe, Holland (chelseamegastore)?

Regards,

Vincent

Hi Vincent -they give you two options 3-10 days standard delivery or 1-4 days express delivery , but obviously you have to pay more

4 tickets to Universal Island of adventure (specifically to see the Harry Potter area)

Bath fizzies, after sun body butter, and hair soap and conditioner from Basin in Orlando... their stuff is wonderfulTwo Gryffindor t-shirts at Universal Studios' Harry Potter gift shop :) unfortunately neither fit me!!

4 one-way tickets to Shanghai in July....

today was sad, we sold my Nissan Murano :( so for the next 40 days I am in a rental... but at least one with style...An Audi Q5

4 tickets to Universal Island of adventure (specifically to see the Harry Potter area)

Bath fizzies, after sun body butter, and hair soap and conditioner from Basin in Orlando... their stuff is wonderfulTwo Gryffindor t-shirts at Universal Studios' Harry Potter gift shop :) unfortunately neither fit me!!

4 one-way tickets to Shanghai in July....

today was sad, we sold my Nissan Murano :( so for the next 40 days I am in a rental... but at least one with style...An Audi Q5

I seen your pics of Harry Potter world on facebook....so jealous!

I seen your pics of Harry Potter world on facebook....so jealous!

If you make it to the US, put Orlando on your list of places to visit. I would offer to have you come stay with us but since we have 40 days until we move to Shanghai... it'll have to wait a few years until we are back in the US. It was fun, but two days at Universal Studios was more than enough for me. They are quite small and the waits are very long. Disney doesn't have as many big coasters but their fast passes are free and cut down wait time a lot and the parks are much bigger... oh and the food is better! LOL

Got my Chelsea fc LS jersey with Drogba 11 and a HS jersey with Lampard 8 for my 5 yr old nephew. The fitting is good but the material is cheap. I'm sure what the players wear is custom made ours r just replicas mfgd for 2$ and sold for 116$

This is my 5th CFC Jersey Btw. Gotta say the material of last year jersey was much better to the current one.