Jack Cork leaves for Southampton

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never actually got his Chelsea debut, one of the few along with Mancienne that came from our academy and wasn't brought from another English club.

Southhampton got a U21 international for peanuts, good for them.

I dont know why we aren't using our home bred talents ? We can close the youth academy and concentrate on buying and selling PL players !

besides 2 mil. is nothing for Roman. We should give our young players chance to play for the team in PL ! that way we dont need to go chasing other clubs and wont end up paying exorbitant wages !

GL Jack Cork :)

completely gutted but somehow saw it comeing, one of our best prospects alongside jacopo, all these mancienne, töres etc. wherent thaaaaat good, but jack was a perfect allrounder, very good passing, good shotting, sublime first touch, tremendous work ethic... cant blame him, just think you see ben-haim, hilarius, swp, SIDWELL gett'n play'n time and at 22 a real chelseabound boy from nine, you NEVER get a Chance to show what you could do for the first team...

the very best of luck jack and hope all of the guys here will bite they're ass when they see what a nice and decent player you are... defo a 20 Mio. worthy player.. not 2 Mio...

I think it is very poor that we never gave him a chance in our first team. Showed whilst at Burnley what he can do in the premier league. I don't if the club thinks we have to produce world beaters only or they are shipped out but what is wrong with having them on board as squad players. Look at players Man Utd have kept around and used as squad players...... Jack Cork would have been a very more than able back up for Mikel in the holding role of a 4-3-3.

Still the descision was made and he has gone...... Doesn't send out a very good message to the rest of the CFC academy though if you ask me.

only slightly off topic but I thought ABV said he was going to look at everyone before releasing them ,,,did this apply to Jack and Bruma,,I think not so who made the decision to sell

Jack and loan out Bruna??

Descision probably made some time ago. Strange to have not given Jack a chance to impress AVB but it may have been by then he was fed up and just wanted to move on which would be fair enough, Bruma as i said i can understand the need to send him on loan