Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going through the higlights again...Anelka was massive yesterday !

That guy deserves some credit, just like Ballack who had an terrbile first half but the 2nd was just brilliant.

I wasn´t at work today because of the hangover i´ve had because the game yesterday made me drinking so much :P

Forgot to say hello to you BlueLion in all the excitement haha lol!

Loved the guy a few rows infront of us who kept on trying to start off the he's half a girl and half a boy song for the first half an hour. A shame it never properly got going.

Cech aint that bad just seems to punch out rather then catch it.A few bad games yeh but sure he'll pull it together

And love the vid.Pees me off even more I forgot about the date the tickets went on sale :( but hey ITV commentry made up for it again :P so bloody bias!!!

Forgot to say hello to you BlueLion in all the excitement haha lol!

Loved the guy a few rows infront of us who kept on trying to start off the he's half a girl and half a boy song for the first half an hour. A shame it never properly got going.

I would have done the same but knowing me I'd have talked to the wrong person :lol:

Thaaaaaaaaat! Chech is the worst keeper in EPL now, and maybe in the world's top football. He makes the best defence in EPL panic because they feel like playing with empty goal. And Chelsea do not have any decent second one to replace this bag of garbige. He became worse than Cudiccini, and I thought THAT is impossible.

WHAT THE FUCK. Ok, he's been quite bad these past two games, but fucks sake, he's still a top quality keeper. Bag of garbage? do you even watch our games? The amount of games he's kept us in is unbelievable, worst keeper in the league my arse, stop babbling shite.

Guest ley19h

Cech has no confidence at all, but still a top quality keeper.

I think that Chelsea have the best papers at Camp Nou because, the second leg is at Stamford Bridge

but it will be difficult.. the defence has to be better playing and then i'm also talking about Cech.

It must be a bunch of dutch magic that Guus Hiddink use :lol:

Cech has no confidence at all, but still a top quality keeper.

I think that Chelsea have the best papers at Camp Nou because, the second leg is at Stamford Bridge

but it will be difficult.. the defence has to be better playing and then i'm also talking about Cech.

It must be a bunch of dutch magic that Guus Hiddink use :lol:

Guus Hiddink is de Nederlandse meester hahaha. De beste manager voor ons sinds mourinho.

Guus is een verlosser nodig voor ons. Zonder hem, ik weet niet waar we zouden nu.

you bent voor 100% correct is. Zonder hem zou Liverpool won die wedstrijd. Enigerlei wijze is hun enige goede jongeren afkomstig uit Zweden ?

Guest ley19h
Can we speak in English please guys? :lol:

Or at least put the English translations ;)

BlueLion

He was saying that Guus Hiddink is the dutch master, the best coach since José is gone

and i think it's true, Guus is magic what he can do with a team is unbelievable..

I'll hope it will work out in a first Champions League victory, he can do it he has the quality for it.