Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

The problem is with Chech. His nervousness makes defense panic. Chelsea are in desperate need for a second (first!) good keeper. Chech is the reason of these 7(!) goals at home in the last two matches.

Edited by SmartWolf

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diving?

Wtf, If he goes down on push and challenges, its not diving. They were hacking him down. I think it was macherano's challenge on Drogba that earned us the FK from whcih Alex scored.

I really think he went down quite too easily tbh.

Whaaaaaaat?

Thaaaaaaaaat! Chech is the worst keeper in EPL now, and maybe in the world's top football. He makes the best defence in EPL panic because they feel like playing with empty goal. And Chelsea do not have any decent second one to replace this bag of garbige. He became worse than Cudiccini, and I thought THAT is impossible.

Edited by SmartWolf

what a game!!! i knew the match wouldn't be easy but it really made me sweat twice. lol. but anyway, we are in semi final now, facing barca. cant wait for it. lol.

by the way, to me, Czech is one of the best goalkeeper in the world, i absolutely insist Chelsea to keep him 4ever. he just got a very bad day.

Thaaaaaaaaat! Chech is the worst keeper in EPL now, and maybe in the world's top football. He makes the best defence in EPL panic because they feel like playing with empty goal. And Chelsea do not have any decent second one to replace this bag of garbige. He became worse than Cudiccini, and I thought THAT is impossible.

The first part of your post makes sense.

Cech is having a confidence blow and that too during the climax of the season. We needent worry about Barca, cus Barca wont be playing Long balls to Cech. So Cech can relax. ;)

to be honest, drogba did dive/exaggerate whatever you wanna call it. in the first few minutes when he was lying on the ground just outside the pitch, he purposely pulled himself back onto the pitch so that the ref had no choice but to stop the play. there were a couple of other really really blatant "exaggerations" and malouda had a couple too, the one I remember the most is when we got the FK right before the one from which Alex scored.. It was just a minute ago or something. It was really OTT tonight. I had to watch the match again right after to watch it with any sort of calmness.. you should do the same and you will notice the diving.

Although that fuckwit Arbeloa is an ass too for getting Ashley booked!

and yes, there was booing from the fans at HT

Edited by captainmarvel

to be honest, drogba did dive/exaggerate whatever you wanna call it. in the first few minutes when he was lying on the ground just outside the pitch, he purposely pulled himself back onto the pitch so that the ref had no choice but to stop the play. there were a couple of other really really blatant "exaggerations" and malouda had a couple too, the one I remember the most is when we got the FK right before the one from which Alex scored.. It was just a minute ago or something. It was really OTT tonight. I had to watch the match again right after to watch it with any sort of calmness.. you should do the same and you will notice the diving.

Although that fuckwit Arbeloa is an ass too for getting Ashley booked!

and yes, there was booing from the fans at HT

Hi CM. Blimey I heard that Singapore economy shrunk by 20% ?

Drogba does what other players do but is a Chelsea legend so fuck the commentators and anti Chelsea media. Tyldsley on ITV, lol, what a scouse bumlicker.

Phew !! What a game ! Got there in the end , but Barca must be smacking their lips, seeing Chels ship 7 goals in the last two games. There needs to be more concentration in defence, not just Cech. Just before Aurelio hit that free kick, I had a feeling he'd try that, but thought he was going to hit it high.

I'm still buzzing, adrenaline rush game. Watching on TV the whole media wanted Liverpool to do it - commentator was creaming himself when kuyt scored, even Chelsea knobend Townsend wanted the scallies to do it !

Hi CM. Blimey I heard that Singapore economy shrunk by 20% ?

Drogba does what other players do but is a Chelsea legend so fuck the commentators and anti Chelsea media. Tyldsley on ITV, lol, what a scouse bumlicker.

Phew !! What a game ! Got there in the end , but Barca must be smacking their lips, seeing Chels ship 7 goals in the last two games. There needs to be more concentration in defence, not just Cech. Just before Aurelio hit that free kick, I had a feeling he'd try that, but thought he was going to hit it high.

I'm still buzzing, adrenaline rush game. Watching on TV the whole media wanted Liverpool to do it - commentator was creaming himself when kuyt scored, even Chelsea knobend Townsend wanted the scallies to do it !

Hey FB yeah the economy isn't doing too well.. damn those Americans! :lol:

About DD, yeah I know, most players do that too, those Liverpool bastards should know that more than anyone! and usually I don't get too irritated by him but I felt that yesterday was too much lol Heard about the flag comment on ITV, bloody ridiculous. They should just call themselves IloveliverpoolTV. idiots

oh yeah, about the aurelio FK, I thought the same! He seemed to be eying up that HUGE gap that Petr had on his left.

I agree BL, Anelka was excellent and our first goal was purely due to his excellent pace and whipping in a decent cross which no one expected to go all the way through.

Malouda........ Why can't he play like this all the time? He has been absolutely brilliant these two games against Liverpool. Hopefully he keeps up this form. FINALLY.. FINALLY we see a glimpse of why we bought him this last 7 days.

Okay I just watched the game again LOL it was a truly brilliant game. Liverpool gave it their all, you gotta admit. Although there was some dodgy defending and goalkeeping by us, put together by a couple of fluke goals by them.

We should have kept our calm when at 3-2 or even 3-3.

Nevermind. We're through. Barely, but we're through! Bring on Barca!

Edited by captainmarvel

I'm still dying..... Recorded the highlights and watched it again to see if that actually happened. When we drew Liverpool, i didn't quite expect a 7-5 Aggregate scoreline. We came out like a team that was already through and going through the motions. The first goal was a joke, Cech basically giving Aurelio a free goal and i know from past experience he has a really good left foot so he thought x-mas came early. Why didnt he just stay in the middle of the goal ffs? still......let the lesson be learned. Petr Cech was a nervous wreck yesterday, the sooner he ditches the hat the better. You can't have a keeper who is scared all the time and nervous as fuck every time he comes out for a game, he might as well retire if thats the case because its handicapping the team. Hes making the defense nervous as fuck too, its just not right. Second goal, well it was a pen, course it was. No idea what Ivanovic was moaning for and no idea why he did it. Ludacris thing to do at 1-0 down. Ok so we gave them 2 goals. Second half was better, but our first goalwas proper fukin jammy but give credit to the drog for actually diverting it goalwards because it wrong footed Reina all ends up. 2-1! but didnt really change anything. The 2nd for us was just genius! ALEEX! long time coming since he did it but what a time lol. i was thinking, thats it, done, dusted, Barca here we come, even more so when Lampard put us ahead. FA Cup 1997 all over again was on my mind.....BUT NO! Liverpool get another flukey shitty goal, a major deflection leaving Petr Cech absolutely no chance then a few mins later Kuyt scores a header, we're 4-3 down and liverpool only need 1 more! Ive never gone through so much emotion, ever and i mean that. Lampard then ended the tie with a great finish off both posts even tho they still almost scored again if it wasnt down to Essien's amazing diving header off the line they would of. I thought he handled it and for like the umpteenth time i shat meself.

Well anyway, its over. 7-5 who'd of believed that when the draw was made? Bring on barca without ashley cole and a nervous gk lol. Think Jose is back tho so it'll be Bosingwa RB, Ivanovic LB, Terry n Carvalho CB i assume. We have Alex too if one is not fit, its ok.

Our Year at last?