Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a Memorable Game...

I thing there is no more Liverpool dominating in Champions League...

We faced our Firts Demon in Champion League... Liverpool....

Now We will Face the 2nd one Barcelona... Never Forget Ronaldhino gol agains terry...

And Maybe the worse Demon... Man you you in the Final if we past barcelona and they get to the final

But today I Can tell you guys.... THIS IS THE REAL Chelsea... NEVER GIVE UP

LIVERPOOL YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE.... YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE Chelsea LEADING THE WAY IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

I thing you guys should sing this in StanfordBridge !!

Edited by RX8

Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool

CJ's order of events

52nd minute - Drogba scored, CJ jumps in delight, he thinks we're back in it

57th minute - Alex scores a fantastic free kick, CJ shouts "OOOOHH WHAT A GOAL!!!!" the two goal lead is restored

76th minute - Lampard scores to put Chelsea in front, CJ jumps around like a fucking madman "GET IN THEEEREEE!!!! GET IN THEEEEERRRREEEE!!!!" Dad tells CJ to calm down

81st Minute - Lucas pulls one back for Liverpool, CJ's head falls into his hands and says "oh fuck no!!" Dad says, "Liverpool won't get another one"

82nd minute - Why can't Dad keep his mouth shut!!! Dirk Kuyt scores to put it 4-3 to Liverpool. CJ's heart is just about to explode as his teeth sink into its muscle!! OH MY GOOODD!!!! Clive Tydlesley says "comback kings", Blood pressure is beginning to turn into volcano temperature for CJ

89th minute - Is it over??? Lampard SCORES AGAIN!!! off both posts and in. CJ runs to his stair banisters and starts crying. Chelsea surely have done it!! SURELY!!!! Dad raises his voice at CJ.... "CALM DOWN!!!"

3 minutes of stoppage time - CJ's heart is still beating like a pinball in a bottle of water.. still thinks Liverpool can snatch another two!!

FULL TIME - CJ punches the air and prays to the lord "THANKYOU GOD!!!!!"

The Aftermath: CJ thinks that his body feels so cooked after the match that he decides to take a shower in order to cool him down.

The moral to the order of events? .............

FUCKING GET IN THERE MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Omg.. what a breath-taking game! I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. Quite disappointed with how we played the first half.. and freaked out even more shortly after the second half commenced. Cech was straying far from the goal post lol. But cough... even with that chance, Liverfools missed.

Speaking of the fools... Mascherano was on my nerves. Rough as Hell, and Arbeloa wasn't any better that moron.

Funny how Drogba actually passed the ball eh!? Twice! (or was it more?) The pass to Ballack was brilliant... but then again, it was Ballack. He might even miss an open goal. Rawr. What a waste...

Essien's safe during the last few mins was very, very smexy. Hail Essien!!!

All in all, a SUPERB match! Loved it! Not our best... Cech fumbled wayyyy too much. Terry's absence took its toll on our defence.. but heyy.. we still won!

The blues march forward!!!!

drogba's diving was truly atrocious today. Yeah he was awesome upfront, but his diving.............. embarrassing really.

so true! I dont want to take anything away from us today but he needs to stop that!

I agree. It is embarrassing and a disgrace to the sport. We all know he's like that, but today was REALLY TOO MUCH.

Cech was terrible.. Gosh what has gone into him this season? He has made some terrible errors. It seems he's lost all his confidence when coming for balls from deep or setplays. He needs to sort himself out.

Thank fuck for Frank eh? Legend with his two goals.

What a fantastic yet awful game to watch. Awful, because of the ridiculous highs and lows you kept feeling.. LOL

Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool

CJ's order of events

52nd minute - Drogba scored, CJ jumps in delight, he thinks we're back in it

57th minute - Alex scores a fantastic free kick, CJ shouts "OOOOHH WHAT A GOAL!!!!" the two goal lead is restored

76th minute - Lampard scores to put Chelsea in front, CJ jumps around like a fucking madman "GET IN THEEEREEE!!!! GET IN THEEEEERRRREEEE!!!!" Dad tells CJ to calm down

81st Minute - Lucas pulls one back for Liverpool, CJ's head falls into his hands and says "oh fuck no!!" Dad says, "Liverpool won't get another one"

82nd minute - Why can't Dad keep his mouth shut!!! Dirk Kuyt scores to put it 4-3 to Liverpool. CJ's heart is just about to explode as his teeth sink into its muscle!! OH MY GOOODD!!!! Clive Tydlesley says "comback kings", Blood pressure is beginning to turn into volcano temperature for CJ

89th minute - Is it over??? Lampard SCORES AGAIN!!! off both posts and in. CJ runs to his stair banisters and starts crying. Chelsea surely have done it!! SURELY!!!! Dad raises his voice at CJ.... "CALM DOWN!!!"

3 minutes of stoppage time - CJ's heart is still beating like a pinball in a bottle of water.. still thinks Liverpool can snatch another two!!

FULL TIME - CJ punches the air and prays to the lord "THANKYOU GOD!!!!!"

The Aftermath: CJ thinks that his body feels so cooked after the match that he decides to take a shower in order to cool him down.

The moral to the order of events? ............

FUCKING GET IN THERE MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I now have twice as many F-bombs for the Arsenal game.

My nerves are fucking shredded :D . Momentous game, from beginning to end. Cech looked fucking shocking tonight. I was havin' a right fucking moan at half time to any cunt and every cunt. When they scored the 3rd and 4th in quick succession I lost the plot completely. Now enjoying the mother, father, sister and brother of all scotch's :D

so true! I dont want to take anything away from us today but he needs to stop that!

Fuck no, i dont care but if you use your brain a bit you will see that drogba can ride most challenges, however if he does then nost refs will just let it go and we will end up losing the advantage. As long as he doesnt go down under no challenge then i am happy for him to fall down when he gets tackled.

Liverpool would not have got the second penalty if Alonso didnt throw himself in the air after ivanovic's hold.