Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck no, i dont care but if you use your brain a bit you will see that drogba can ride most challenges, however if he does then nost refs will just let it go and we will end up losing the advantage. As long as he doesnt go down under no challenge then i am happy for him to fall down when he gets tackled.

Liverpool would not have got the second penalty if Alonso didnt throw himself in the air after ivanovic's hold.

+1

Oh my lord, why do they put as through that? Arghhh loved it, what a game, bit squeaky bum at times though haha Was the only Chels fan in my local, I went crazy! They did not like that! But beating Liverpool is just fucking awesome, got some looks as they left though haha! Up the Chels! Champo League 2009...... And oh yea, who was it that had the omen, thing.. the team to beat Real, loses to the eventual winners...... (:

i actually think i died 4 times tonight and i happen to still be breathing now. What just happened? SHIT!

Reminded me a bit of the 4-2 from 97 when we went 3-2 up, then we collapsed again. The single most crazy game ive ever seen period. I can't say much now, very drunk .... i'll make a proper post 2moro

CAREFREE!

WOW you guys should hear the scummy liverpool fan of a commentator.

i want to go into the studio and punch him in the face

Yes i heard him this is what he said.

"Chelsea fc gave flags to the Chelsea fans to improve the atmosphere (then the camera changed to the liverpool fans) then he said they bring thier own flags.

I agree that Drogba really was a fucking knob today with that diving and time wasting near the end.

Diving?

Wtf, If he goes down on push and challenges, its not diving. They were hacking him down. I think it was macherano's challenge on Drogba that earned us the FK from whcih Alex scored.