Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

Chelsea versus Liverpool

With a 3-1 aggregate lead, Chelsea face Liverpool with room for error at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues should exercise caution, however, with Liverpool famous for their European comebacks, but not since 1989 have the Reds scored three or more goals in a game at Stamford Bridge, when Ian Rush netted a brace in a 5-2 win. It should also be said that was the last time Liverpool won the league.

Can the Blues get the job done? Or will Rafa spoil the party?

Match chat here.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we can make it to the semi final. We have a chance to win at S.Bridge, with three goals in a previous away game. It's an advantage for us though we're going to play without JT. One thing for sure is I wont let that rascal fatty Rafa ruin the party.

I duno why feel more nervous about this leg then last year and then we only had a 1-1 scoreline.

Score first,we'll calm nerves.They do then ahhhh.We dont seem to be going in over confident so bounus and hopfully we wont fuck it up..I will cry.. a lot!!

I'm bricking it now.

We conceded three goals to fucking Bolton, Liverpool are gonna have a fucking ball with Torres in the form he's in.

Anyway, we have one crazy game at the Bridge every season to be fair :lol: We DID have the best defence as well. Conceded 20 now, but I think United have let in 21. So have Liverpool. So yeah, we've got the best defence, apparently. Need to tighten it up though.

Thankfully we didn't do what we did against Villa and Spurs and didn't let the 4th in.

No JT either...wasnt confident before and now even less!!Hopfully they'll got it out the way for Tues and remember how to defend and just watch the last 30 mins of that game over and over again..seriously.If scum score first....gana be so bloody scary eek

Yesterday's 3 goals were a one off, when cech has a bad game he then has 10 great ones.

The players will play with a lot more intensity, did anyone else notice how many 50-50 challenges we were not going in for, the players knew the most important thing yesterday was not to get injured. I also think that is why cech was very nervous in coming for the ball with bolton players prepared to knock him out.

Also i know some people wont like this but after seing their fans throw cups of piss at young kids up there on wednesday i aint fucking respecting anything for them , self pity city there a bunch of hypocrites ( they think munich and matthew harding is funny but the death of a scouser needs national respect).

Anyway KTBFFH

Thank fuck they sold peter crouch. They dont have the players of the way of playing that Bolton did to us yesterday. Even if Liverpool were licking their lips from the 70th to 80th minutes, they don't have the Target men up front like the Heskey or Crouch days. I don't think we should be worried. The players should be treating it as a normal match, at 0-0 and get the fucking job done. There should be no danger.

We wont concede 3 again like that for a very very long time. Glad its out the way now tbh and maybe those 3 goals will turn out as a blessing in disguise. Its like someone saying "you can concede 3 at home" but still giving us the win. Its a warning and nothing else

Edited by OllieCFC

Exactly like saying manu conceded 4 goals they will do every game yeah right.

Yesterday will be a lesson learnt that they can not lay off and sit back , think we fucked up at the end much rather then than on wednesday night.

Also we did not have essien or lampard on the pitch then.

Thank fuck they sold peter crouch. They dont have the players of the way of playing that Bolton did to us yesterday. Even if Liverpool were licking their lips from the 70th to 80th minutes, they don't have the Target men up front like the Heskey or Crouch days. I don't think we should be worried. The players should be treating it as a normal match, at 0-0 and get the fucking job done. There should be no danger.

We wont concede 3 again like that for a very very long time. Glad its out the way now tbh and maybe those 3 goals will turn out as a blessing in disguise. Its like someone saying "you can concede 3 at home" but still giving us the win. Its a warning and nothing else

We conceded 3 goals, yes, but we also scored 4. IF Liverpool do get 3 goals, I highly suspect we'll have got on the scoresheet as well. There's no way they'll get 3 without reply.