Gareth Bale

the wes

If Bale goes for 80m plus I think we'll see AVB make a few great moves.

Soldado already looks like a Spurs player and I can see them looking at Willian (rumors about him wanting to leave Russia) and possibly AVBs good old friend Hulk.

Also theres rumors Spurs want Papadapolous from Schalke and well if the rumors about Spurs wanting Madrid to throw Modric into the Bale deal then they simply have the best MF in the league in my eyes: Paulinho, Sandro, Dembele, Holtby and Modric.

Spurs also need a better LB so with that 80 plus m they could get a good striker, good center back, replacement for Bale and a good LB they will be an allround better team due to selling Bale.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luka Modric is not coming back to Spurs, he would have walked to Madrid last year, remember? Worst case scenario for him: he ends up in Manchester United. How would this be possible when everything he said this summer was that he loves Real Madrid, he is not going anywhere and Carlo Ancelotti just said very recently that he has an important role in the team? And United won't pay 60m for him anyway.

The only players they have a shot at is Di Maria and Coentrao, but even then I'm not sure they want to be stuck with their wages especially when the new stadium has to be paid off. On the other hand, I'm not sure those 2 would want to play for a team competing in the Europa League.

One thing that has gone missing in the figures quoted for Bale's transfer is that Saints are supposed to receive 2.5% of any transfer money. They must be grinning from ear to ear! :D

Ridiculous transfer fee for Bale.

Real Madrid don't need Bale...I would of thought signing a striker was their priority.

They could have easily gotten Suarez or Cavani or even Rooney for less than 80 million.

They're worried about losing Ronaldo. He won't sign a new contract. He's asking for insane money, like £20m a season? Something like that. This is why they want Bale. He's Perez's back-up. To add to that, the guy is completely out of touch with normality. This sort of money is just crazy - no two ways about it. Ronaldo went for £80m, and in my opinion is a far superior player to Bale. Levy wanting £125m is the talk at the minute - if that is paid I give up with Levy too. Two utter idiots together; Levy and Perez. I'd call them dumb and dumber only Levy will be the exact opposite if he gets this money for a guy who has had ONE great season. To be ranked with Messi and Ronaldo is new levels of ridiculous.

He could be the 3rd best player.. dunno why you guys claim he's over-rated.

Maybe he's not really "worth" 80m, but if Real have the money than he's worth it, because he would make them so much better.

He could be the 3rd best player.. dunno why you guys claim he's over-rated.

Maybe he's not really "worth" 80m, but if Real have the money than he's worth it, because he would make them so much better.

You don't pay 85M Pounds for a player who could become something. 85 freaking million pounds is paid for the likes of Cristiano who won the UCL and the league and Ballon d'or!

I just cannot get it down my throat that Gareth Bale will be the most expensive player in the history of football. Something's wrong with the world!!

Damned ....

I would rather have him stay at Spurs. Now they have a huge bag full of cash they can use to build their squad. Bale was just one guy. I wonder what they will do with the cash now.

They already have Chadli to strengthen their midfield (adding to the physical presence of Dembele) and Soldado as a striker ....

If they buy wisely ... They might end up above ManU on the tables! :Goober:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You