Chelsea 1-4 Celtic

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Noni fucks about far too much 

he loves rolling the ball doesnt he, no final product from him not a player i rate. 

6 minutes ago, zinctek said:

i dont think sanchez will get away with that shit in the premier league! thats going to bite us so hard. 

It is fine. The recruitment department are certain his stats show that he is a elite GK. We just need to buy another GK with the same underlying metrics, then we're golden. 

42 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

What I've seen so far, this is nothing like Enzo wants us to play, we ain't keeping possession, we are playing like we did last season.

You can't ask very direct players who lack the skill to pass quickly and protect the football in tight spaces to go and "keep possession." I mean you definitely can ask all you want, but ain't gonna get it.

Positional game has to be drilled into the players and some won't adapt -- it's also a process that will take a toll, and will likely cost us the season.

Edited by robsblubot

The starting lineup alone suggests Maresca is thinking more about fitness levels -- as in getting everyone out there running after a football -- then tactics tbh.

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

You can't ask very direct players who lack the skill to pass quickly and protect the football in tight spaces to go and "keep possession." I mean you definitely can ask all you want, but ain't gonna get it.

Positional game has to be drilled into the players and some won't adapt -- it's also a process that will take a toll, and will likely cost us the season.

So we're the Leicester players more skilled than what we have?  

looks that way! haha, this is crazy we are clueless out there. we look lost every player on that pitch 

Did Leicester qualify for CL because I may have missed that. Or are you suggesting we should play Championhip so that the opposition let us do Maresca shit with lesser players?

As a general comment, I think the "bar" is often not taking into consideration around this forum. Is this the elite or not?