Chelsea 6-0 Everton

We had a strong captain for13 years, and this wouldnt have happened.  Madueke can be forgiven as he thought the penalty was for his foul, but Jackson has a bit of a 'start a fight in an empty room' about him.

End of the day its not important in the scheme of things, shows a competitive spirit.

There was no doubt who the designated penalty taker was in real pressure moments like the games against Man U and City.didnt see anyone fighting to take it off Palmer then.but padding their stats when already 4 nil up, oh they want to be "heroic" then..

2 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

There was no doubt who the designated penalty taker was in real pressure moments like the games against Man U and City.didnt see anyone fighting to take it off Palmer then.but padding their stats when already 4 nil up, oh they want to be "heroic" then..

Madueke is ultimate stat padder, will do nothing for months before scoring vs Norwich in the league cup. I’d sell him for £5m

On 16/04/2024 at 04:29, Vesper said:

Azpi would have walked away, lolol

he was so non confrontational with our side

i keep thinking about that Sarri and Kepa debacle in the COC final in 2019, Azpi was awful as a captain that day, he did fuck all to solve the problem, Terry would never have allowed that shit to take place. I have a gut feeling if Caballero came on for Kepa we would have won the pen shootout.

On 17/04/2024 at 10:33, Fulham Broadway said:

We had a strong captain for13 years, and this wouldnt have happened.  Madueke can be forgiven as he thought the penalty was for his foul, but Jackson has a bit of a 'start a fight in an empty room' about him.

End of the day its not important in the scheme of things, shows a competitive spirit.

Yup we need another Ballack or Terry and quickly. 

To be fair to Connor, thought he did OK and had a good game. What he lacks in top quality skill, he makes up for (IMHO) with sheer grit, determination and leaves nothing on the pitch. He could step up, if the manager backed him to be like Terry or Ballack. He has the mentality, just needs the confidence. 

8 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Yup we need another Ballack or Terry and quickly. 

To be fair to Connor, thought he did OK and had a good game. What he lacks in top quality skill, he makes up for (IMHO) with sheer grit, determination and leaves nothing on the pitch. He could step up, if the manager backed him to be like Terry or Ballack. He has the mentality, just needs the confidence. 

Although 2 very different characters, it helps that Connor is from the academy, just like Terry was, so he has a more deeper connection with the club. I agree with your points

Edited by Johnnyeye

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Aged well 🤣

He expressed his thoughts publicly. I remember you mentioning "behind closed doors."

On 15/04/2024 at 21:59, YorkshireBlue said:

That's your opinion, if you think letting his captain do what he's supposed to do, and potentially solving this behind closed doors is a coward, then you have no idea what a coward actually is.

I don't see why you'd drag yourself through the mud again unless you've taking part in the training sessions and could enlighten us about further developments.

Edited by LAM09