EURO 2024

Think England beat the Netherlands comfortably. Turkey were carving through them and creating chances like crazy in that match. The Dutch midfield has a couple of nobodies in midfield so I expect England to dominate the middle of the pitch and their defense has been the one pretty solid area for them this tournament. So it all comes down to who Southgate picks in attack. If he starts Palmer instead of Foden who has done fuck all in 5 matches I think England win.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think England beat the Netherlands comfortably. 

England didn't beat anyone comfortably tho. In fact, last 4 games 4 draws against teams like Slovenia, Denmark, Slovakia and Switzerland. 

Regarding Dutch midfielders, yes, weakest area, they are missing best players there, but don't understand why Koeman doesn't give a chance at least to Gravenberch and Wijnaldum.

24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

don't understand why Koeman doesn't give a chance at least to Gravenberch and Wijnaldum.

Jerdy Schouten is their only DMF on the team, due to injuries

and 

Tijjani Reijnders (AC Milan)

is better atm than Gravenberch (too inexperienced) and Wijnaldum (turns 34 this fall, and rinsed) IMHO

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jerdy Schouten is their only DMF on the team, due to injuries

and 

Tijjani Reijnders (AC Milan)

is better atm than Gravenberch (too inexperienced) and Wijnaldum (turns 34 this fall, and rinsed) IMHO

I know it's not Dutch idea of football but if you are so lacking in MF area try to play to your strengths. They have Van de ven, De Ligt on the bench and Blind. Add 3rd CB and play Conte system. Dumfries also plays wing back for Inter. So you have just 2 instead of 3 average MFs. Simons behind Gakpo and Depay. Would be better imo.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Dolly Dots - She's a Liar

Uit de Top 40 van 1984.

Angela Groothuizen, Angéla Kramers, Anita Heilker, Esther Oosterbeek, Patty Zomer and Ria Brieffies

45f314c1f504a66320c30041adf0a649.jpg#45f
Edited by Vesper

Posted (edited)

It's difficult to say what is deliberate handball and what is n't.
This one reminds me for the match against City for the league.
One historical I think should never have been given was in the champions league final L'pool v. Spurs, the 1-0.
But the Cucurella handball was pen.

Edited by cosmicway