Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

Exactly!Like the West Ham fan said..the perfect Duo

Yes, well that so called "Perfect duo" should be at Stamford Bridge where the fans loved and respected them in all the time they were both at Chelsea, not go and manage another "London" club.

.......well, that's actually not true, going to a club like West Ham can improve Zola's managerial skills, but besides the point, the only reason we couldn't get him to be our manager, is because we currently have a cuntic (not even a word but useful for this small rant) air-headed Brazilian buffoon!!

Edited by CJ Revo

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, well that so called "Perfect duo" should be at Stamford Bridge where the fans loved and respected them in all the time they were both at Chelsea, not go and manage another "London" club.

.......well, that's actually not true, going to a club like West Ham can improve Zola's managerial skills, but besides the point, the only reason we couldn't get him to be our manager, is because we currently have a cuntic (not even a word but useful for this small rant) air-headed Brazilian buffoon!!

Exactly!!There ours!! :(

But yeh he needed to start somewhere and has proved himself so far so :D I can see him staying there but if they get points deducted if they do go into Adminstartion not so sure

I'd give him another season,find a new asst see how he does and if still crap do a swap!!

The thing is its his first time in a Euorpean club and kinda been thrown in the deep end with a big big club.Should've started somewhere with less pressure.Still the sub situation arg!

Edited by Laylabelle

says it all mr :censored: riley

frankvthescum.jpg

Another thing i noticed was Riley missed the first half of the challenge and turned around to see the ball go behind and Alonso make a meal of it. I saw the replay and Riley had his back towards the challenge.

And I dont understand why the hell is Mischieff slagging Drogba off.

How many balls did he get....? Who all supplied him ? Who did he have upfront to pass around?

He couldnt do much cus he was all alone. So Stop slagging him off everytime we perform abysmally.

I seem to be saying the same thing after every game we have played this season.

THE TACTICS ARE NOT WORKING SCOLARI CHANGE THEM OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT WIN A SINGLE THING THIS SEASON.

We lost today not because Liverpool wanted it more than us, not because we didn't try hard enough it is because of the tactics Scolari uses. It so easy to stop. It is the reason why we only had one shot on goal all game. It takes us about an hour just to get it up in the final fucking third. Then we end up kicking it long which is just hopeful with Anelka up there on hus own. We don't have a proper winger except from Kalou. You can't call Malouda a winger. Stoch will never get a game and J.cole's best and prefered postion is attacking midfielder but is put on the wing. Bosingwa and A.cole are our wingers that is our main problem and is why Mikel is kept so busy. We lack a player who goes in that gap between the striker and the midfielders. We end up passing is sideways all the time and we realise we are then not going anywhere so we pass back.

Scolari needs to change his tactics and by bringing in Drogba he can do that....

IMO there us a major clearout needed in the summer. Starting @ the top with the management. Malouda ballack drogba deco belletti ferreria kalou hilario ivanovoc and maybe mikel should be shown the door. NOT GOOD ENOUGH :rant: :rant:

That was a pathetic performance. Liverpool definitely deserved the win, even before the sending off. Drogba didn't do much wrong, it was the team as a whole. But mostly Scolari is at fault for this result, Malouda? Puh-lease, and Didier should have started. What can I say but it is a shame we aren't dong well with the squad we have, a bunch of multi millionaire's who should be doct wages for a performance like that. The sending off was wrong, Terry and Lampard missing the next game is terrible. We'd better get our acts straight soon!

Just checked the Highlights......

Lampard got the Ball, Alonso Kicked Lampard and Mike riley sends Lampard off. Abysmall Referring. Thanks to Alonso making a meal of it.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2038271/

Check at 1:40min.

I feel like Smashing Riley's face. That decision cost us the match. No Doubt Lampards Red Card will be taken back but it has cost us 3 fucking points in the title race.

Edited by warnie_666

The tackle wont be recinded. I just cant see it. The amazing FA we have will still say Lampards foot was still off the ground. It was an awful decision and i just have a feeling he wont get off it.

We were poor, but that's nothing compared to Mike Riley

1. Didn't act on Gerrard viciously booting the ball at Bosingwa after the whistle had blown, very similar to the Delap incident yesterday except Gerrard didn't kick Bosingwa too. Should have been a yellow imo, which would have led him to being sent off later for diving, oh and that dangerous sliding tackle.

2. Lampard's sending off. Completely ridiculous. Right up there with Poll's three yellow cards, honestly. Alonso fouled Lampard!

3. Bosingwa not getting sent off. What the fuck is Jose doing there, and what the fuck is the assistant playing at when it's right under his nose?

But, before the sending off, we hardly threatened Liverpool at all. We were capable enough to pass the ball about, but considering we've got an aging Ballack, and two shite wingers, we were just unable to create any chances. Shit wingers means Anelka drifts about, which means he's not where he needs to be when there is a chance to create something. So we're just void of any chances being made in open play. We actually defended really well today, despite Cech having a poor game. Andy Gray ripped Cech a new one over his goalkeeping for the first goal, and having watched that I agree, Cech was way too far away from the near post. Alex was immense even if it was him that Torres beat to the ball, but that's just down to Torres being world class.

All in all, Liverpool deserved to win. But perhaps we would have held them had the 11 men on the pitch we should have had.

But sending off or not, we've shown again we're not good enough to win the league. Just concentrating on staying in that top 4 now, otherwise we're really fucked.