Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

We can all lament Mourinho, Robben and Gudjohnsen but the fact of the matter is we're gonna struggle to get Top 3 this minute, the way Villa and United are slaying all in their path and Liverpool are churning out results against the big teams.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so frustrated at the bad referee calls... :rant:

like the van persie clearly offside goal....

and now the lampard red card.... :shoot:

cost us points... :readthemessage:

damn you reffs... :rant:

The harder you work the more luck you get, in both them games we were not good enough im afraid.

Its depressing to see soo many pessimistic Fans. I remeber it was much more depressing when Grant took over and people hoping they would end up atleast in top 4. But I beleived in the team and I have the same beleif in the team.

For Fucks Sake, Get Over it.

Werent We slaying everyone in our path untill few months back?

At one point we had a GD of 36 in aout 12 matches.

Anything can happen in Premier League.

Manchester United for me have peaked very early. They generally go on such a run from March but this time they are on such a run since december. Its hard to imagine them sustaining it till the end of the season.

We all saw what happeened to arsenal in space of 2 weeks in March. They suffered 3 consecutive draws and 1 loss one after another and lost their first place. Liverpool are shit, the referee won them the match yesterday, We will beat them to second place . Once the UCL begins, Rafa's rotation policy will screw up their Chances. For me Villa will be third.

Again, Manchester United have peaked very early. They have to suffer at some point.

Edited by warnie_666