Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lampard getting sent off was nothing to do with the change of the game! - we were playing shit all game and the sending off wasnt the change off the game we were just shit and have been 90% of the season! Edited by zinctek

The title was always a long shot. Absolute dreadful refereeing. Riley is a cunt and he knows it. There might be a silver lining to this all though, however unlikely, with the league out of sight maybe the squad can focus totally on the Champions League and make a serious push for that.

lampard getting sent off was nothing to do with the change of the game! - we were playing shit all game and the sending off wasnt the sending off we were just shit and have been 90% of the season!

You cant say it had NOTHING to do with the game, however we were shit, and Liverpool deserved to win. Kill me, i`d appreciate it.

The title was always a long shot. Absolute dreadful refereeing. Riley is a cunt and he knows it. There might be a silver lining to this all though, however unlikely, with the league out of sight maybe the squad can focus totally on the Champions League and make a serious push for that.

I like the way you're thinking. :)

we wont win the camps league! come on think here lads we have been playing shite and have been all season

the first 2 games we pld brilliant! after that it all went down hill

WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO DO IS TRY AND KEEP OUR CHAMS LEAGUE SPACE FOR NEXT YEAR THATS ALL WE ARE GOING TO PLAY FOR THIS SEASON!

Edited by zinctek

One more thing,

Gerrard should of get Red today aswell, he kicked the ball at mikel yellow card for sure

He we studs up at mikel another yellow

He dived another yellow

He got one yellow card for diving and stayed on the whole game, which could of changed the game for our better. But at the end of the day it didnt and im not happy about it.

That is all Goodnight.

If we dont win the Champions League this season, im killing Scolari.

Why? It's his first year managing a topflight club in Europe. I say give him another year; I think the boys could do with some continuity after three years of having to learn a new managers styles and tactics.

I'd give him another year cause I dont see really who else we can get.Gana be a case of going through many many managers.

And I cant see if it stays the same at West Ham them happy to let Clarke and Zola go

He needs another season and some dosh would help!!!

My analysis :

We were fucking shit today, were`nt even trying to effing get the ball up the field, useless players with there fat paychecks doing absolutely nothing ffs. We were all over the place, need to get our head straight desperately. WTF is Mike Riley thinking, i feel like going to his house and shooting him in the head, how the hell is that a red card, when Lampard got the ball, everyone saw it, but the referee has to give him a effing Red Card. Gerrard should have been sent off about 6 times in the match, kicking the ball into Bosingwa`s crouch and effing getting away with it and diving after every two minutes, what a disgrace !

Hopefully i`ll wake up tomorrow to see Scolari`s been fired, Lampard`s appeal is successful and Gerrard is arrested (have to make myself go to sleep, dont i?) . G`nite everyone.

The only thing the Sending off did was limit our attacking play from Nothing to Absolutely nothing. We deserved to lose the game from the first minute to the 95th minute. Horrible at the times we conceded and awful goalkeeping from cech too today, he aint looked right all season. torres' header was straight down te middle right at him, where was he? Fuck it anyway, Thuroughly outplayed. We have absolutely nothing up front in an attacking sence. Nothing what-so-ever.

WINGERS WE NEED PROPER WINGERS!!!