Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

did anyone else sit and watch this game with a certain level of resignation from the 1st minute when Gerrard kicked the ball into Jose ?

from that moment it was a nonsense game that i thought that the first Chelsea player that did anything was getting a red card(which was gonig to be obi)

because i did

Lamps sending off was laughable if anything and i dont wanna talk about it

and the perfect statement was made at the kick off - we are the pretenders to the trophy

so i think that they should just give UTD the title at the beg of the season and let the rest of the teams play for European places

and there really is no way that liverpool are going to win the league

Edited by terry26

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read up then that someone said we pld well? what fucking game were you watching? liverpool were all over us for 95mins

we didnt look like we were going to score? we never do not for the past 2 or 3 months!

we cant score but we have started to defend abit better at set plays.

ITS TOTALLY POOR FOR Chelsea! -

75MINS BEFORE WE HAD A SHOT ON GOAL THATS JUST SO LAUGHABLE ITS CRAP!

Theres still 14 games or so to go....

And yeh!I did.Soon as he got away with that it was 'oh thats how its gana be for the rest'

FUCK OFF RILEY AND FUCK RESPECT THE REF!!IF THEY CANT DO THEIR JOB PROPERLY AND NOT BE BIAS WHY SHOULD I RESPECT THEM?!WHY SHOULD THE PLAYERS/MANAGERS BE EXPECTED TO EITHER?!

Now we'll appeal and hopfully win and just be grrr glad we won but be peed off the fact it was completly wrong!!

And more annoying they dont come out and explain!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, that is not the way to support your team.

Yeah you're right and to be fair if it was 0-0 or 0-2 we'd still be out of the title race.

We now need to put all our resources into the FA Cup and Champions League. Second in the PL is still possible of course as we are only 3 points behind Liverpool and have a far better goal difference.

We've wasted January - lost 2 players Bridge and Cudicini and replaced them with nothing.

We were going to spend £30m on Robinho... why can't we use that money now on someone else? (Tevez maybe?). What about the £12m we got from Bridge?

In this time we've also lost Joe Cole for the season and probably Essien for most of it.

Malouda is a waste of space as well.

In this time we've also lost Joe Cole for the season and probably Essien for most of it.

Apprantly Essien might be back for Juve away

But we need to spend...to late now but defo in Summer

Because its Gerrard and its Anfield!!!!

I'll settle for Second as long as Man you win it and scum are way behind!!

Edited by Laylabelle

did anyone else sit and watch this game with a certain level of resignation from the 1st minute when Gerrard kicked the ball into Jose ?

I did...I told my Friend..Here we go dude...We are playing against 12 men. Giving Gerrard Red Card at Anfield is a Blasphemy. He absolutely blasted that ball into Jose's Crotch and wasnt even booked.

Lampard took the ball, the ball even went rolling down behind Alonso. And Riley gave the Red.

We were Shit no doubt. We have been Abysmal. We cannot Attack for God's Sake. No Shots on Goal. You deserve to get stuffed by the opposition.

I still dont give up on the second place. The League will now depend on how bad Man Utd perform from here on......Man Utd are 8 points ahead, Liverpool are 3 points. Liverpool will lose gas once UCL starts

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! AND FOR GOOD MEASURE-FUCK!

I'd rather be made to watch Vanssa Feltz perform a striptease with Wayne Rooney! I'd rather read youtube comments while being pissed on by scum fans!

Fuck Liverpool, fuck them to hell, fuck them to oblivion, fuck them beyond infinity, fuck them to the damnation of mankind!

And fuck Gerrard too! Every time he drops the fucking soap!

ok i have now calmed down a bit.

Im not angry at the players, ok maybe a little because we cant attack for shit.

BUT I AM ANGRY AT MIKE RILEY FUCK OFF YOU TWAT

lets all just keep the blue flag flying high :blue scalf:

We deserved to lose it - red card or not - we were lucky to be 0-0 for so long - thanks to some really good defending!

Our attack play is just woeful - wingers are non-existant anmd gave Anelka no service and Drogba is now a complete waste of space.

becoz KING STEVEN cannot ever get anything done to him

it was stated by the commentator that gerrard would "run throught a brick wall for liverpool"

god knows what that makes JT do for us

And yeh!I did.Soon as he got away with that it was 'oh thats how its gana be for the rest'

FUCK OFF RILEY AND FUCK RESPECT THE REF!!IF THEY CANT DO THEIR JOB PROPERLY AND NOT BE BIAS WHY SHOULD I RESPECT THEM?!WHY SHOULD THE PLAYERS/MANAGERS BE EXPECTED TO EITHER?!

could not agree more

Referee and Scolari should leave England ;/ This is not the way Chelsea goona win Premier League ;/ Every f****in match against Greates Four we always loseing ;/ As long Scolari is a coach of our Chelsea we gonna win nothing ;/ We're Done!

Words cannot describe how furious I am right now.

Mike Riley deserves to have his finger nails ripped off with plyers and have them shoved down his japs eye sideways. How that man can walk off the pitch happy with his day work is beyond me.

But lets not put all the blame onto him. He did ruin the game from the start with his constant blowing up for anything. His decison to send Lampard off was nothing more than scandalous. It will be overturned with an appeal, but thats a small glimmer of light in what was another sub standard performance from our lot today.

We couldnt put two passes together, too many players didnt turn up and to have our first shot on target around the 70 minute mark shows how lacklustre we are in attack.

I'm now off to listen to 606 to infuriate me even more.