Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

READ THIS

Malouda

Drogba

Ballack

deco

kaluo (not old but not a top player)

5 players who can change the game with there skill are they are all past it and shouldnt even be on the pitch because they are a waste of space!

they were good they were brilliant but now they have past it and thats the reason we are playing crap b ecause of them 5 players!

half your team ! that shouldnt be on the pitch

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! AND FOR GOOD MEASURE-FUCK!

I'd rather be made to watch Vanssa Feltz perform a striptease with Wayne Rooney! I'd rather read youtube comments while being pissed on by scum fans!

Fuck Liverpool, fuck them to hell, fuck them to oblivion, fuck them beyond infinity, fuck them to the damnation of mankind!

And fuck Gerrard too! Every time he drops the fucking soap!

I think you need to drop some F Bombs mate!

lets all just keep the blue flag flying high :blue scalf:

Ye mate, thats the positive thinking. OK, we werent good enough but I am proud of the guys, especially the defence. They fought and to be honest, that goal was coming.

COME ON CHELS!

676cj4.pngf2m5a162ebdv1.png630iz6.png

Liverpool - Chelsea
EPL 24th Day
Sunday, February 1 2009 (16:00 GMT)
Anfield, Liverpool

FLV-1150Kbps--320*240--ShowSport--English Comm.

:: PreMatch Videos ::

Scolari Previews Reds Clash
Click Here for Video

Rafa On Keane
Click Here for Video

:: Goals ::

1-0 Torres Min.88
Click Here for Video

2-0 Torres Min.93
Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

Alonso Shot Min.11
Click Here for Video

Riera Chance Min.41
Click Here for Video

Kuyt Chance Min.51
Click Here for Video

Lampard Red Card Min.60
Click Here for Video

Alonso Shot Min.67
Click Here for Video

Benayoun Shot Min.79
Click Here for Video

Fucking awful performance again there. I go into every game at Anfield expecting that we wont score and we'll play badly and be completely outplayed. Least i was right there again. Since we won there 4-1 we've been absolutely shit there with no bottle and absolutely nothing created. How many times have we even had a shot on target there combined in the last 3 seasons including UCL games? like 5 i guess. Disgraceful. I used to go into every game so confident about winning or at least putting in a good performance. Now i just see a team that arent a team anymore, we're not a fluent team, we're not a consistant team and we're not a solid team.

This season is not technically over but it is over in reality. We wont win anything with these players. On paper they are great players but in reality they dont play as a team, they are ageing and they are not great players anymore who can change games. We have nothing, absolutely nothing and its gonna take a hell of a long time and a lot of money to get the structure and the team right like it was 3-4 years ago. Its awful!

Yes the sending off was a disgrace, but we we're absolutely shit before the sending off anyway.

Big 4 Battles, 1 point from 5 games = Pathetic and disgraceful.

Edited by OllieCFC

676cj4.pngf2m5a162ebdv1.png630iz6.png

Liverpool - Chelsea

EPL 24th Day

Sunday, February 1 2009 (16:00 GMT)

Anfield, Liverpool

FLV-1150Kbps--320*240--ShowSport--English Comm.

:: PreMatch Videos ::

Scolari Previews Reds Clash

Click Here for Video

Rafa On Keane

Click Here for Video

:: Goals ::

1-0 Torres Min.88

Click Here for Video

2-0 Torres Min.93

Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

Alonso Shot Min.11

Click Here for Video

Riera Chance Min.41

Click Here for Video

Kuyt Chance Min.51

Click Here for Video

Lampard Red Card Min.60

Click Here for Video

Alonso Shot Min.67

Click Here for Video

Benayoun Shot Min.79

Click Here for Video

CAn you please get me the Bosingwa kick on Babel ? please !

i will certainly keep the blue flag flying! no point being cross with dick head riley because we just never looked like scoring! and we need fresh blood and younger players or start putting out some of the youth team. if we got esssien back and drogba comes in to some form we could have a decent run in but at the moment i think we should consider it a good season if we finish in the top 3

Ye mate, thats the positive thinking. OK, we werent good enough but I am proud of the guys, especially the defence. They fought and to be honest, that goal was coming.

COME ON CHELS!

You cant say positive thinking about that

its not just this game its every game

O we beat southend and Ipswitch << I MEAN COME ON they are low league team that should be normal!

Big Phil need to spend we have an old team

I feel like going to Mike Riley`s house and shooting him straight in the head right now !

Yeah. I'd go visit Scolari and the players and tell them to get it right, too.

But he was well up for spending £30m or whatever on Robinho - and has £12m from Bridge - so where's that £40m suddenly gone?

On the fat paycheck we`re paying these fucking useless bastards

Edited by Nicolas Anelka