Chelsea 6-1 Middlesbrough

6 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Hope Fulham make a miracle tomorrow.

I want Liverpool in the final. Lost two finals on pens when the games were both very even in 2022. Time to win one

5 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Well done, everyone!

Expect Broja and Mudryk, of course.

Its not like we needed more evidence but play Sterling on the left and bench Mudryk for a while. I think his physical attributes can be used as a sub to stretch games but in games where we are trying to open up a defense, he has a negative effect on the team. 

Sterling left, Palmer right, Nkunku middle with in-game rotations could be really good. Carney is a good option too. 

Great win, we were good they were shite.

Mudryk is fucking horrific, not even Championship level- as for Broja, this was meant to be his big moment, he's just garbage and needs to be sold this window. 

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Great win, we were good they were shite.

Mudryk is fucking horrific, not even Championship level- as for Broja, this was meant to be his big moment, he's just garbage and needs to be sold this window. 

I don't see anyone paying decent money for Broja.  The only link I recall was a possible West Ham loan and they probably won't need him once Kudus is back from AFCON. 

6 hours ago, Strike said:

I want Liverpool in the final. Lost two finals on pens when the games were both very even in 2022. Time to win one

Pochettino vs Klopp in a final?    It would probably be Salah scoring the winner just to rub it in. 

Just got to watch the highlights in english (Australian).

the commentator (don't know who the fuck he is)  said..... and i quote....... "when it clicks..... it clicks" I am aware it was just boro...... but.......

Here.... it's just so much "he's trash"...... "their trash"

It's a new year....... Cheer up peeps 

/que...... who is this positive antipodean wanker? KTBFHH!

ducks head (and celery)  🥷

💙💙💙

Edit: And it is the dippers again...... so lets set this right 🙂

Edited by sydneyblue
wish to add a further comment