Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way we should just give up now, up the bid to 25 million and i think they would take it as long as the rumours about Robinho wanting to come are correct.

Why does it take us so long to buy a player? surely we would have put in a second bid in by now?

Madrid saying hes not for sale is the standard parlance for 'we want more cash'.

His agent Wagner somebody, is basically saying Robinho is desperate to play under Scolari, and that Madrid are complete cunts. This bodes well for the next week or two.

Madrid saying hes not for sale is the standard parlance for 'we want more cash'.

His agent Wagner somebody, is basically saying Robinho is desperate to play under Scolari, and that Madrid are complete cunts. This bodes well for the next week or two.

It certainly looks that way. Us announcing officially a bid was very intriguing also. Dragged on a very long time now and could certainly run to the end of the month. I would say it looks 70/30 in favour of him comming at the moment.

Edited by EskWeston

Robinho has reportedly told Real Madrid he will turn down Chelsea's approaches provided the Spanish champions double his annual salary to £4 million.

Madrid daily AS claims Robinho feels undervalued at the Bernabeu, where his contract does not compare with top earners like Raul, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Fabio Cannavaro.

Robinho would certainly earn more at Stamford Bridge, where he could expect wages of up to £100,000 a week. But the AS report also claims the Brazilian's overwhelming preference is to remain at Madrid - with an improved contract.

The paper says Robinho has no enthusiasm for English football and has admitted his dislike for the British climate. And, if true, that would seem to fuel suspicions Robinho is simply using Chelsea's interest to engineer a bigger contract from Madrid.

With Cristiano Ronaldo now staying at United, Madrid will be more keen to keep hold of Robinho, and they will certainly have more funds available to improve the terms of his contract.

Chelsea made a formal offer for the former Santos player last week, thought to be worth around £25m, but that has been rejected by Madrid.

Earlier this summer, Robinho's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, said Luiz Felipe Scolari's recent appointment at Stamford Bridge would certainly make Chelsea a more exciting prospect.

"What's making Robinho seriously consider accepting Chelsea's offer is that Scolari helped him a lot when he still wasn't very well known in Europe," said Ribeiro.

Should Robinho leave for Chelsea, AS claim Madrid would move for Valencia's David Villa, who scored four goals during Spain's victorious Euro 2008 campaign.

Todays reports are that we have upped our bid to £25m and that Robinho is going to tell Madrid (again) that he definately wants to leave. Still plenty of time to sort this out. Madrid have really screwed themselves in this one with their persuit of Ronaldo and pissing off Robinho in the process....

Roumers flying about on various forums that he could be signing today! Not sure where the info is comming from though. Wait and see what happens, should know by the 6:30 blues news i would have thought if he is going to sign today....

With less and less time left in the transfer window this transfer saga is going to be more and more in the press and picking up momentum. I think we are going to have to up our bid to around £30m to land him, we are offering £25m and Real want £35m. I do still believe we will sign him, and it seems if reports are to be believed that Robinho is putting pressure on Madrid to let him go.

Theres a real danger Madrid will push for more and more cash, and then I think the club will say fuck it and leave it....leaving a disgruntled Robinho and agent. It might be done in January.

It is possible but i would have thought not very likely. If Robinho is pushing for a move as much as the press claim then Madrid know that they are dealing with an unhappy player. I am sure they will go for £30m to £35m which i am sure we will stretch to also if we need to.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You