Robinho

the wes

To me those comments from Essien seem to point to Drogba wanting to go...

I think getting a first class winger in is vitally important. If Drogba wants to go and Real are willing to do a deal on this basis then i say get it done.

The Robinho deal seems to be getting closer all the time now. Which is very exciting for us, lets hope we can get it done for the start of the season at least.

The danger is Madrid know how fat Romans wallet is and Kenyons been given a ceiling so there'll be a stalemate, and another lesser player will be bought in. Have to wait and see...

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is interesting i think that since Kenyons comments Madrid have gone very quiet on this subject all of a sudden! Still hoping this one goes though, he is exactly the sort of player we need.

It would be an incredible signing -and maybe the silence is significant. Hopefully smiling soon holding up a shirt with a grinning Kenyon...

It would be an incredible signing -and maybe the silence is significant. Hopefully smiling soon holding up a shirt with a grinning Kenyon...

I would kiss Kenyon right on top of his bald shiney head if he can bring us Robinho!!! :D

Talk from Spain today claiming that he has turned down a contract offer from Madrid, hopefully again this is true and a sign that Robinho is ready to push a move through now.

Chelsea have confirmed that their pursuit of Robinho remains a work in progress. The Brazilian has been quoted as expressing an interest in joining the Blues, although conflicting reports have suggested that he wishes to remain at Real Madrid and has agreed a new five-year contract with the Primera Liga champions.

Despite the ongoing rumours surrounding a potential deal, Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon revealed on Thursday that discussions with Madrid are ongoing and the player may yet arrive at Stamford Bridge.

"The speculation surrounding Chelsea in any transfer window is enormous," he

said.

"We have confirmed we are interested in Robinho and have had some conversations with the club. That is ongoing and as the coach has said, he is a player we have identified as a talent.

"If we could get him it would add to what we have got, but if it doesn't happen, the objectives of Chelsea are not going to change."

Robinho_687462.jpg

Luiz Felipe Scolari refused to get drawn into the debate surrounding the Real playmaker, only adding that he was an admirer of his countryman's considerable ability.

"Robinho is a great player, he plays for one of the best teams in the world and also Brazil," said the 59-year-old, who guided the South Americans to World

Cup glory in 2002.

"But at the moment it is not more than speculation. It is the time of the year for speculation, it is the time for agents to put one player here and then there."

The new Chelsea chief also confirmed that the club expect to learn more about the full extent of Jose Bosingwa's injury status once the Portugal international has undergone a scan on a thigh complaint on Friday.

The full-back picked up the knock during a 4-0 victory over Guangzhou on Wednesday

Source: Sky Sports

But its Robinho who has the higher ground. Madrid were very adament on getting Ronaldo, and were offering Robinho to United in a swap plus money deal, apparently. If these stories have some truth to them, and now Madrid are saying they want to keep Robinho, then the player holds all the cards.

I heard hes refused a Contract offer from Real Madrid, So hopefully a huge sign that we are signing him. But WHO will we play in the midfield now..

Lampard Ballack Deco and Robinho ??

Lampard really has to go now..

Reports now saying that Madrid keep upping their asking price for Robinho. Although with Kenyon out in the far east i am sure that not many negotiations have taken place recently.

Hopefully this will still go ahead, it would appear that Robinho is wanting to leave and come to us and Madrid are now just trying to see how much money they can get from us.

Reports now saying that Madrid keep upping their asking price for Robinho. Although with Kenyon out in the far east i am sure that not many negotiations have taken place recently.

Hopefully this will still go ahead, it would appear that Robinho is wanting to leave and come to us and Madrid are now just trying to see how much money they can get from us.

Fuck 'em. They cant keep upping the price. At the end of the day they'll be left with one talented disgruntled player, like they were with Makalele...

Fuck 'em. They cant keep upping the price. At the end of the day they'll be left with one talented disgruntled player, like they were with Makalele...

Which is why i think it will still happen, of course they will try their luck and try to get as much as they can, especially as it is Madrid we are talking about. Madrid have pissed him off by firstly offering him in exchange for Ronaldo and then sayign they will give him a new deal, one not as good as he wanted and only if they don't sign Ronaldo......

I still feel this one will happen eventually. Plenty of time left in the transfer window.

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon is adamant that Robinho will not be leaving the Bernabeu to finance a move for Cristiano Ronaldo. Speculation has been rife that Robinho, who is a target of Chelsea, will be sold in order to raise the necessary funds for a record-breaking conclusion to Real's summer-long pursuit of Manchester United star Ronaldo.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has admitted his interest in Robinho and has announced the Blues are looking to make one more signing this summer.

However, Calderon insists the Brazilian playmaker will not be moving to Stamford Bridge because Real already have the money to support any possible bid for Ronaldo.

RobinhoITV_1034827.jpg

"Madrid don't need to raise funds to buy," Calderon told AS.

"To sign Cristiano we don't need to sell anyone and even less so Robinho. It's not like that at all."

Real manager Bernd Schuster has spoken of his desire to keep Robinho as the Primera Liga champions prepare to defend their crown and ready themselves for a challenge in the UEFA Champions League.

And Calderon has revealed that Schuster believes Ronaldo and Robinho are capable of playing together in a successful team.

"The coaches believe they (Ronaldo and Robinho) are compatible," added Calderon.

"Schuster adores him (Robinho), his team-mates want him and last year he was very happy at the Bernabeu.

"If he wasn't happy and wanted to leave we wouldn't fight to change his mind. But I don't think that's the case.

"It's absurd to plan someone's transfer if they're happy and I firmly believe that."

Source: Sky Sports

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You