Robinho

the wes

Will sign this week according to the Mirror;

Real Madrid striker Robinho will move to Chelsea this week for £31million.

The clubs agreed the fee yesterday after hours of intensive talks. The Brazilian is expected to fly to London in the next 48 hours to sign a fiveyear deal worth £120,00 a week.

At last....

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deal taking the 24-year-old to Stamford Bridge is set to be completed imminently, according to Wagner Ribeiro. Media stories today have suggested that the transfer is already in place, and the agent's quotes serve to substantiate these reports.

Apparently, Chelsea are on the brink of offering €33million to capture the Brazil international, who is now desperate to leave the Bernabeu.

Robinho suffered the humiliation of being booed by his own supporters at the weekend, as Madrid clinched the Spanish Super Cup against Valencia.

As of today, Wagner Ribeiro expects the deal to go through before the transfer deadline, despite admitting that the opposite was true last week.

He told the press: "The deal is about to be reached. Robinho's cycle in Spain has come to an end and he is looking forward to a new project."

Should Robinho arrive at Luiz Felipe Scolari's side, Shaun Wright-Phillips may be forced through the exit door, most probably to former club Manchester City.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=835035

Yeh, but the press also said we were on the brink of signing Kaka for £70m a few weeks ago.

I don't believe any of this. IMO Kenyon is still in Madrid, Robinho is still training with Madrid, and they are struggling to agree a deal.

Hope i'm wrong.

Aye, it is usually business. Its a matter of time, rather than money, in my honest opinion. Its clear Robinho wants to come to Chelsea, and there is absolutely no possibility Kenyon isn't in Madrid right now, as David says. Madrid just want the right price and fair play to them, he is their player at the end of the day and I'm sure we'd be doing the same if it was roles reversed.

SSN Breaking News: Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon says club expect to sign Robinho within 48 hours.

Not a fan of the guy, but when he comes out and says something like that, hes normally right. He's not like Calderon or Aulaus who just come out and speak crap every day just to make headlines.

Fingers crossed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You