Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robinho's agent claims Barcelona could be ready to rival Chelsea's interest in the Real Madrid forward. The Stamford Bridge side are weighing up a summer swoop for the Brazilian star, while Manchester United has been mooted as another possible destination.

Wagner Ribeiro claimed on Tuesday that his client was 'seriously considering' a move to Chelsea following the appointment of compatriot Luiz Felipe Scolari as the club's manager.

But further reports in Spain suggest that Barca are now planning an approach, a move which comes as no surprise to Riberio.

Robinho_864329.jpg

He told Spanish sports daily El Mundo Deportivo: "It's only logical that a club like Barcelona want Robinho.

"He is also wanted by Chelsea and Manchester United.

"Chelsea have presented a big offer for Robinho to Real Madrid, but it seems as if the club don't want to sell him."

Chelsea have reportedly made an offer of £48million for the 24-year-old - something the Blues deny - who has also been mentioned as a makeweight in any deal to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to the Spanish capital.

However, it is believed Madrid are reluctant to let Robinho go until the Ronaldo saga is concluded, and Ribeiro has reiterated his client's claim that he is happy at Real.

"Robinho has a contract at Real Madrid," he added. "And for that reason he is not looking to leave the club."

Source: Sky Sports

Edited by EskWeston

When's the next pre-season game? Hope to see him signed before then...

Not a chance, the first pre season game is next wednesday.

I expect this transfer saga to run well into August. It's a shame though, i want to see him here as fast as possible, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

The Robinho saga has picked up pace some more now. There are quotes over the weekend attributed to Robinho claiming he wants to come to Chelsea. His agent has also said that Robinho has told Madrid he wants to leave. Finally Kenyon has this morning confirmed that we are interested in signing Robinho and that talks are ongoing with Madrid......

That means things are serious, and there is a very good chance Robinho will be at Stamford Bridge next season.

Yup thats what i thought. When we officially confirm interest in a player then you know that we want that player. I really really hope we can push this deal through now, Robinho would be one hell of a fantastic signing.

Brilliant lets hope they dont try get a ridiculous fee from us

First things first. Madrid have to be willing to accept any sort of fee before we can offer anything. We need this transfer to go through.

Lol, swung back the other way this afternoon. Marca claiming that Robinho has said that he wants to stay at Madrid for the long term!!

Also claiming that he will be offered a new double your money 5 year contract - unless Madrid sign Ronaldo. If that is the case i would have thought that would not have made him happy considering he was unhappy at the thought of being used in the Ronaldo transfer.....

Still plenty of time for this one to run yet.

Next stage of the Robinho saga is that there is talks about a possible swap deal involving Drogba going to Madrid and Robinho comming to us..

It is a deal that could possibly work, with Drogba seemingly still not content to pledge his future to Chelsea we could use him to get our main and only target.

Next stage of the Robinho saga is that there is talks about a possible swap deal involving Drogba going to Madrid and Robinho comming to us..

It is a deal that could possibly work, with Drogba seemingly still not content to pledge his future to Chelsea we could use him to get our main and only target.

Yeah saw this -an alleged £40 million swap deal. Hopefully Drogba will stay, Essiens been rumoured to have been pressurising him not to go...

Yeah saw this -an alleged £40 million swap deal. Hopefully Drogba will stay, Essiens been rumoured to have been pressurising him not to go...

To me those comments from Essien seem to point to Drogba wanting to go...

I think getting a first class winger in is vitally important. If Drogba wants to go and Real are willing to do a deal on this basis then i say get it done.

The Robinho deal seems to be getting closer all the time now. Which is very exciting for us, lets hope we can get it done for the start of the season at least.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You