Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the game at Espn-Brasil and Paulo Vinícius Coelho (Brazil's most credible sports journalist and full of contacts) just said that on monday the parties will sit down and a deal is most likely to be finalised. Let's wait and see.

From CFCnet.

At the end of the game tonight, the camera's cut to the Real Madrid bench all up on their feet before the final whistle, celebrating and cheering.

Camera then cut to Robinho who was sitting at the back of the bench on his own.

The signs are all good for us, but i'm really not optimistic.

I can see Calderon being very awkward over this, as well as Schuster.

I just dont understand why Robinho didnt do this a month ago, and give us time to get the deal done.

The signs are all good for us, but i'm really not optimistic.

I can see Calderon being very awkward over this, as well as Schuster.

I just dont understand why Robinho didnt do this a month ago, and give us time to get the deal done.

Calderon has said that they will not have an unhappy player. And that they will not sell the player. Instead, they would ask the player to buy out his contract which is 120 pounds. I dont see this one happening.

Calderon has said that they will not have an unhappy player. And that they will not sell the player. Instead, they would ask the player to buy out his contract which is 120 pounds. I dont see this one happening.

120 pounds ? i can pay that :whistling:

Edited by Badboy

Robinho deal close

Chelsea could be set to sign Robinho after the Brazilian's agent revealed his Real Madrid career was about to end.

The Blues have been tracking Robinho for much of the summer and lodged a bid with Real earlier this month.Real were initially keen to keep the 24-year and Chelsea were not willing to match their lofty valuation.

However, Robinho recently admitted he was desperate to leave the Bernabeu and secure a move to Chelsea, and Real responded by saying they would let him leave.

Robinho has been warned he may have to pay to terminate his contract, but agent Wagner Ribeiro expects the matter to be resolved before the close of the transfer window.

"The deal is about to be reached," Ribeiro said in the Daily Mirror.

"Robinho's cycle in Spain has come to an end and he is looking forward to a new project."

Reports suggest that Robinho will travel to London this week to discuss personal terms ahead of a proposed £28million move.

skysports

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You