Chelsea 4-0 Preston

ZAPHOD2319

Pretty drab viewing, especially the 1st half until we came alive in that 15 minute spell during the 2nd. I had the misfortune to watch it on BBC Red Button, and had to endure the God-awful commentary of Jonathan Pearce. I swear that bloke has dementia, drifting off into monologues about the 1960s, it reminded me of "Ron Manager" from the Fast Show

1 hour ago, Norfolkblue1961 said:

Pretty drab viewing, especially the 1st half until we came alive in that 15 minute spell during the 2nd. I had the misfortune to watch it on BBC Red Button, and had to endure the God-awful commentary of Jonathan Pearce. I swear that bloke has dementia, drifting off into monologues about the 1960s, it reminded me of "Ron Manager" from the Fast Show

When he was banging on about who had the hooter and football rattles 🙃 Also in the FA Cup ITV and BBC commentators always want the 'underdog' to prevail

Yesterday’s 4th goal is more of what I’d like to see vs teams who park the bus against us. Yes there was a fortunate touch that had the ball bounce to Enzo but the stuff prior to that is how you break down a team. It’s what you see from Man City when they play against teams like that.

3 hours ago, Norfolkblue1961 said:

Funny you say that because I actually felt like his commentary was a breath of fresh air... with his random ramblings about his connection with certain players ect. Made the first half more interesting. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

When he was banging on about who had the hooter and football rattles 🙃 Also in the FA Cup ITV and BBC commentators always want the 'underdog' to prevail

He was very Chelsea bias I thought... he knew alot about our current situation and player roster.