Southend vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it southend united vs Chelsea fc again and this time on live television

so tune in on itv 1 for live match coverage on wednesday 14th january 2009

Wow. First time we've been on TV for ages. Well, about 4 weeks. Still a while in football terms.

Wow. First time we've been on TV for ages. Well, about 4 weeks. Still a while in football terms.

Well we're not gana be on Santa that often considering its the Man you channel

Hahaha itv have got Man you/Spurs FA cup game and they did a poll on talkshit asking if the fans rather see that or Fullham vs Ketting which about 80% wanted to see..funny itv

Guess it defo wont get called off then..their games been cancelled today due to frozen pitch so hmmm their prob spend all day on it

God Chels please score lots!Dont let it go to pens!

AND GET SOMEONE ON THE FUCKING POST FOR SET PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Looking forward to this game, shame i couldn't go as it is only up the road from me! Once again there is no chance of him giving chances to someone else to show what they can do. Will probably be the same line up as yesterday and we will probably again struggle to create any good chances.

We need to really thump Southend to bring any sort of confidence back into the team.

Looking forward to this game, shame i couldn't go as it is only up the road from me! Once again there is no chance of him giving chances to someone else to show what they can do. Will probably be the same line up as yesterday and we will probably again struggle to create any good chances.

We need to really thump Southend to bring any sort of confidence back into the team.

Can see 1-3 win on the cards, and the rot patched up for another week. But you're right they seem pretty lethargic and low on confidence atm...

Can see 1-3 win on the cards, and the rot patched up for another week. But you're right they seem pretty lethargic and low on confidence atm...

Scolari should be using this game to try something new, new players or formation or whatever. If he is going to play Drogba or Anelka then play both of them. Di Santo should be are cert to start to see what he can do in 90 mins, but it won't happen.

The players need to get some fire up their bums and start playing with determination and a bit of fight.

Scolari should be using this game to try something new, new players or formation or whatever. If he is going to play Drogba or Anelka then play both of them. Di Santo should be are cert to start to see what he can do in 90 mins, but it won't happen.

The players need to get some fire up their bums and start playing with determination and a bit of fight.

Its speculation but I would say all the cost cutting, lack of the players player in Clarke missing, Scolaris pigeon English, and Ray ''I'd rather be talking to the media'' Wilkins who is hardly inspiring, has led to the sluggishness.

As Mr Mourinho said, ''you get low grade eggs, it gives you a low grade omelette''......

Still should be a proper Chels atmosphere like most aways.....

Hoping for a win, but I don't know what to expect...

The line up I think we'll go for...

--------------Cudicini-----------

--Ferreira--Mancienne/Carvalho--Terry--A.Cole--

--------------Mikel----------------

-----Belleti----------Lampard-------

--Kalou-----------------------J.Cole--

-------------Di Santo-----------

Subs bench being: Cech, Mancienne/Carvalho, Ivanovic, Mineiro, Stoch, Drogba, Anelka.

Got a hint of possibly Mancienne and Di Santo starting mainly because they were both taken off at half time in our reserves fixture last night (dunno if that's to any significance though)

Should play a full-strength side if you ask me.

Defo!!!No risks etc just go for it.We showed our second strength cant beat them so

And if it goes to pens..cry a lot

Ooo comment:

Apprantly he's said he's planning to adopt a zonal marking system after watching his side concede five of their last six goals from set-pieces.

Edited by Laylabelle

Apprantly he's said he's planning to adopt a zonal marking system after watching his side concede five of their last six goals from set-pieces.

Hopefully that's true and I really hope to see us start to guard the posts in set-pieces like we used to.