Southend vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

SHITE! WHAT CAN I SAY

i wont slag of the team untill i watch the game and then i will have a moan !

BUT COME ON!! we at 2nd in the league and 2nd best in Europe i mean BARSLEY AND SOUTHEND

now we are gonna get fucked next sunday!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT for player-manager :|

Oh and why is LFS still only giving fds and sinclair 2 min cameos? these guys arent improving at all. on 1 corner we have guys that arent getting younger, and on the other we have these very talented youngsters that are supposed to fit into their shoes that are still only getting the odd 2-3 minutes to play. BLOODY USE THEM LFS you MUPPET

how fecking embarrassing. hang your bloody heads in shame

Edited by Frank's Just Big Boned

Shit game,shit atmosphere and to be honest Southend deserved that.Had we won 1-0 it'd been soooo lucky and harsh on their part.

Lampard and Ashley Cole seemed the only two trying!!

And once again...set piece and we concede!!

And sorry if Phill thinks we can still inore the transfer window as he was planning to..he's mental

I think we're entitled to bloody slate them if we feel like it. 1-1 against Southend? FFS its just not good enough. We're 2nd in the table off the back of playing no-one of any consequence so far this season. When we had the chances to put daylight between us and the dippers we blew it every bloody time. Any big game we've had, we've taken sod all from and we made the CL by the skin of our bloody teeth. Scolari's kidding himself if he thinks we'll win anything this season.

Does having a go at Chelsea mean the same thing as 'giving up on them'? If it did, I might have saved myself a lot of bloody grief over the years. They really know how to piss me off big time.

Highlights?!Lets be honest they can only be 10 seconds worth

We did have chances but nout happened!!

Im sorry 87th minute!!Wouldnt been to bad if it wasnt from a set piece!!!!!

And why didnt he put on Analka?!Rah!!Our passing at times was appaling!!

WOW, im very disapointed in the result yes but what can we do at the end of the day everyone who either got to see the game or listened to the game on the radio said we where all over them for most of the game but we could just no get the ball into the back of the net. Its a very disapointing result and we should of won but theres nothing we can do i guess lets just put it behind us and concentrate on the match against united the next coming weekend, this game is alot more importent and a must win if we are to stay in touch with scum :halo: . The game against southend that will have to be replayed we can worry about when it comes around but for now lets just forget about the 1-1 result.

Keep the Blue Flag fly HIGH :blue scalf:

Edited by STEV3O

Replay..erm lets score 2 and not let it go to pens!!

God yeah -the dreaded pens.

How frustrating was that ? Seems to be a complete lack of clinical finishing and sheer desire to put it in the onion bag.

Fair play to the 6000 odd Shrimper pikeys, gave it all the vocal -but shouldnt be allowed in the Shed !!!

Oh well should wrap it up Wednesday week....