Southend vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

What you mean you giving up? How stupid are you, you win with the boys then you should lose with the boys, Draw with the boys, you dont just walk away when it starts to get heated.... You need to understand everything thats happening with Abromovich the boys may be worried no one to pay their wages....... Wait till we bring in Fabianho

Give the boys a chance, they have proved us so many times before....

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we're shit at the moment, and Scolari isn't good enough to manage in the Premier League

We need to fucking sort ourselves out, and fucking quick!

I am seriously pissed off, when are we actually going to win a fucking game??? It's really getting on my fucking tits!! :mad:

He had his time at Chelsea, Scolari is good, he needs to adjust to the players and the players need to adjust to him, the thing with Avram is that the lads knew him he knew the players,

Scolari and the Boys need to mend to each other first, give them a bit more than half a season, everything will Gell together and we'll be fighting the whole way to May!!!!

Give the boys a chance, they have proved us so many times before....

They've had more chances than a monopoly board.

I'm pissed we've went from a team thats hard to beat to a team that cant fucking win for love nor money. Scolari is making Grant look good ffs. Thats how bad we are.

I cant believe all of you that are saying you are giving up. Shame on you call yourselve's fans.

A few years ago we could only dream of being second in the league.. okay after all the money we have spent and the players we have we should be doing alot better.

but you get behind your team win lose or draw...

but i admit drawing against southend its pathetic and Scolari is clearly not up to the job if he cant beat teams like this

I cant believe all of you that are saying you are giving up. Shame on you call yourselve's fans.

A few years ago we could only dream of being second in the league.. okay after all the money we have spent and the players we have we should be doing alot better.

but you get behind your team win lose or draw...

but i admit drawing against southend its pathetic and Scolari is clearly not up to the job if he cant beat teams like this

Kez you're right. I feel ashamed :mouthclosed:

CAREFREE!!!!

Hahaha, Thats so true CJ Revo, look at it like that, Man City got 10x the amount of money Chelsea even thought of having, and they went down to Nottingham Forest 3-0... Comfortabably

All I can say is, I feel sorry for poor old Wayne :P