You barrick for Chelsea you

A. Live in that side of London,

B: been Brought up to love Chelsea

c: are a Chelsea fan because you love the Chelsea methodology

Not cause

A: There was money

B: You knew we would be a winning team because of Money

C: Jumped the Bandwagon

And C under the Not Cause sounds the more likely with some people in here..

LETS GO YOU BLUES, WE HAVE FAITH IN YAS, AND WITH YAS FOR THE JOURNY!!!! WIN LOSE OR DRAW

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe all of you that are saying you are giving up. Shame on you call yourselve's fans.

A few years ago we could only dream of being second in the league.. okay after all the money we have spent and the players we have we should be doing alot better.

but you get behind your team win lose or draw...

but i admit drawing against southend its pathetic and Scolari is clearly not up to the job if he cant beat teams like this

Spot on. Its pathetic, but I'm not losing faith. Let's face it - its a disappointing result. But we're still in the FA Cup, and in true Chelsea style we'll probably go there and fuck them over.

Thing is, with this Galaxy of stars in the squad, it was never really going to work out.

Man City could buy the best starting XI right now and will still struggle to get to finish in the top half.

I dont see us being knocked out, our passion and fight is a lot better and stronger than what everyones saying it is right at this point, No one can ever underestimate Chelsea, not even Man you, and they will this weekend hence why my Prediction is a 2-1 to the boys in....You Guessed it.... blue

Spot on. Its pathetic, but I'm not losing faith. Let's face it - its a disappointing result. But we're still in the FA Cup, and in true Chelsea style we'll probably go there and fuck them over.

Forget what I said earlier, I'm with BlueLion on this! Let's piss all over them in the replay and get into the next round!

South End wanted to take it to their home ground... Let them

It's not so much "they wanted to take it to their home ground", it's the fact that we didn't kill the game off, and that's what's pissing a lot of us off. Southend probably just got lucky with their last minute chances, and as a result, we've had to pay unexpected dividends for it

Edited by CJ Revo

okay, we are a sinus-curve right now

but you know what ?

at the end of the season we will look back and laugh

i just want to make one thing clear :

we must stop blaming Scolari...he made good a good starting XI and we shot 3243434 times on target, but we are missing a good smooch from Lady Luck right now.

so...that will come back.

last season was decided on the last matchday, we were 7th in the leageu before..

and there is another thing :

STOP MENTIONING AVRAM GRANT !

PLEASE

I dont no what game you were watching, we couldnt kill the game off with the Keeper saving left right and centre

That's true, but at the end of the day, you just expect us to beat a team like Southend. A team who have been on a rather poor run of late in League 1.

Which brings me onto something else to banter about. What is it with us, and playing against teams with a poor run of form. Observe:

Roma (A) 1-3: had the worst home record at home in Serie A. We start brightly against them but somehow Roma find a good rhythm and we end up losing by two (at one stage by three!!)

Everton (A) 0-0: had the worst home record before we played them. We scored blank and thanks to the offside rule, Steven Pienaar didn't score.

Southend (H) 1-1: Poor run of form in League 1, we can't blow the bleeding house down, and yet they find the net in 90 minutes.

Edited by CJ Revo