8. Enzo Fernandez

ZAPHOD2319

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I know Enzo is young but you should know the internet is forever man. He has much explaining to do to his teammates when he returns from international duty.

This is now discussed in 3 different threads. Congrats for being the first one to comment in the right one. 

37 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I know Enzo is young but you should know the internet is forever man. He has much explaining to do to his teammates when he returns from international duty.

Everyone knows most of these pro football players are not the sharpest tools in the shelf but damn, how stupid you have to be to do this? I can understand when a player is video taped doing or saying something stupid, must not be easy being followed pretty much 24/7.. But live streaming yourself signing such a song? No red lights were flashing inside at all?

12 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Nonsense last few replies, he was just having fun celebrating and euphoria, doesn't mean he was a racist, calm the fuck down.

Yeah having fun, when u won the euros did cucu go around signing about black french players? No, no he didn't, what your failing to understand is the amount of black players particularly black french players we have in our squad, considering football has had a massive campaign going onto kick racism out of football this is going to go down like a shit butty, I'm not bothered about external noise but this could cause huge damage and a rift in the squad, exactly what we don't need.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He'll be alright if the club want to keep him. Lamps, Terry, Morris baring their arses at US tourists after 9/11 seemed cardinal sins - but if youre good, get away with anything

If he was a stand out performer i'd agree too, but his performances for us havent been anywhere near good enough to tolerate someone that half the squad will probably hate now.

Hell, it looks like Disasi and Fofana have already unfollowed him after Gusto did too.