Liverpool 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I want that also. I want the kid to have a real look before deciding to ship him off on loan.

He cant go on loan, he’s already played for 2 clubs this season. Molde & us. Or I thought that was the FIFA/UEFA ruled anyway.

18 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

He cant go on loan, he’s already played for 2 clubs this season. Molde & us. Or I thought that was the FIFA/UEFA ruled anyway.

That's the reason why auba can't go on loan, so I think you should be right. 

Just now, cfccrost said:

When will foffana and kante come back to play?

Whats their status?

Fofana the defender has started practicing with the first team but has more to go with his rehab and match fitness. No idea about Kante?

I’d feel pretty good about this if we had just a couple of our missing players. Like, if we just had a fully fit Reece and Chilly I’d fancy us.

But we’ll have to see either Trev or Azpi getting roasted out wide. And if Koulibaly starts he’ll be targeted by Salah on the left side.

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

And if Koulibaly starts he’ll be targeted by Salah on the left side.

Oh God, you made me realise he might start Koulibaly

reaction s replies GIF

Edited by Mhsc