David Datro Fofana

ZAPHOD2319

21 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Shame he couldn’t play more..

Lamps bollocksed up that

smdh

for all his brainpower (highest ever IQ test score on the EPL's most-used assessment battery)

Super Frank sure makes some stupid footballing decisions as a manager

• 2 months later...

Not looking good........

Chelsea loanee David Datro Fofana dealing with 'private problems' amid dire start to the season at Union Berlin alongside USMNT star Brenden Aaronson

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/Chelsea-david-datro-fofana-union-berlin-usmnt-star-brenden-aaronson/blt68a75ba639e7e12e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TWENTY-SIXTH TIME LUCKY

Union Berlin forward David Datro Fofana finally scored his first Bundesliga goal to seal a 2-0 win over relegation rival Cologne.

Fofana sank to knees after scoring with his 26th attempt at goal this season and covered his head as teammates jumped in to congratulate him under beer showers thrown by the Union fans behind.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, TheHulk said:

He barely scores but when he does its a screamer.

Barely?

He's scored three times in 7 games and assisted in another. It better than most of our attacking players.

8 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Barely?

He's scored three times in 7 games and assisted in another. It better than most of our attacking players.

If we see whole season, he has 5 goals in less than 300 minutes, playing for two messy teams. Not sure if he’ll ever have chance at Chelsea again, but he doesn’t seem to be bad at all.

12 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Barely?

I was including his loan in Bundesliga as well, also his rating when not scoring is bad. Don't think he is a top player in the making, but would take him for a season instead of spending huge amounts on the likes of Osimhen and Toney.

Edited by TheHulk

5 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

If we see whole season, he has 5 goals in less than 300 minutes, playing for two messy teams. Not sure if he’ll ever have chance at Chelsea again, but he doesn’t seem to be bad at all.

I'm sure he'll hit double figures before the season ends. If you watched the Liverpool match, he was constantly getting in good positions but failed to capitalise. I guess the latter solely depends on what we have planned for the summer window.

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

I was including his loan in Bundesliga as well, also his rating when not scoring is bad. Don't think he is a top player in the making, but would take him for a season instead of spending huge amounts on the likes of Osimhen and Toney.

Ah, okay. I personally think he could be a good impact sub to have at the very least for a year or so, and we could reassess him. I'm still on board with the Osimhen talk for  the right price, but we shouldn't be touching Toney.

2 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Miss of the season just now.

2 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

What a goal!!

Life comes at you fast. 😄

If he can improve on his finishing, he will be an asset.