Man City 2-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

7 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Not quite sure which Chelsea you have been watching past 5 of so years, we haven't been that attacking side like a man city or Liverpool, we have normally been solid at the back and a great defensive team, that had quality up top to get goals. But as far as an aggressive attacking team we haven't been one of them for a very long time.

You are right but I did say we have been attacking but not consistently.

Last five years includes the reign of Tuchel, Lampard, Sarri. We have been an aggressive attacking team sometimes but not on consistent basis. I remember Lampards team being aggressive at the front but leaking goals like baskets at the back. 

2 hours ago, maxlev said:

You are right but I did say we have been attacking but not consistently.

Last five years includes the reign of Tuchel, Lampard, Sarri. We have been an aggressive attacking team sometimes but not on consistent basis. I remember Lampards team being aggressive at the front but leaking goals like baskets at the back. 

Chelsea has turned into a team with 0 identity and it's awful to watch, I strongly believe GP can turn this club great again and hope to god he's given time and players he needs, I feel for potter because he's been given the task of steadying the ship from the take over and TT sacking saga, along with dealing with a spiritless team with big injury's and not very ability on the ball. It's far to easy to sit here and blame the manager, because as fans we don't like or want to admit that Chelsea now is no where near where it was, lampard sarri TT and Conte and Roman are all parts of the reasons why, Maybe not so much lampard tbh.