Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

not OTT at all......just needed to spell it out in plain English so you understand your errors of gloating over an injury.

An injury is an injury no matter how you look at it.

But this above is like you saying that everytime a player has bad form...you wish an injury so they are unavailable for selection.

Thats poor form from you and umbecoming of a Chelsea supporter.

So, to save you from further embarrassment, I am going to refrain from respnding to you anymore on this subject.

Now run along little boy

its not OTT to compare half the team getting injured and jose missing a couple of weeks cos of a funeral, oh i see!!!??

another, exaggeration. people are "happy" with a 10 day injury on iva cos that is the only way, jose will make a change and see for himself that giving the likes of baba a chance wont be the end of the world. but to understand that, u would have to get well,, grow something. so not at all, poor or unbecoming of anything here.

an injury is an injury? so a scratch on the head is the same as shawcross breaking ramsey's leg? embarassment indeed.

but dont let me stop you from saying even more OTT, and exaggerated thing. i mean i can already see you saying that all these people wished the plague on ivanovic or something of that sort. so please continue that grandpa.

I heard he is injured?? Can anybody shed some light on this?

Heard it was his hamstring(playing cb which i'm in favour of him playing),probly a grade1 out for afew weeks ,was sent back to Londoncfc after game,probly hear more Cfc latest injury news Mon/Tue.

Cole's fall was the rise of Azpilicueta. Let's hope Baba grabs this golden opportunity.

Guardian report says Ivan may be out for month!Zouma may play right back to keep height in defence some reports say.ffs

Guardian report says Ivan may be out for month!Zouma may play right back to keep height in defence some reports say.ffs

I can see that happening now mourinho hinted a week ago that baba wasn't ready for PL yet cause he thinks baba needs time to adapt

Cole's fall was the rise of Azpilicueta. Let's hope Baba grabs this golden opportunity.

Differene is that Cole was dropped after the performance at Newcastle and never reclaimed his spot. Iva can be back in the line-up after coming back from injury.

I can see that happening now mourinho hinted a week ago that baba wasn't ready for PL yet cause he thinks baba needs time to adapt

I agree with Mou. The best way to adapt into a new league is by sipping British tap water on the bench for 10 months :whistling:

Tbh I am quite certain those are articles just to troll Jose. They are basing all this Zouma thing on those same quotes about height they have been recycling for quite a while now and have thrown in Zouma's after he played LB in pre-season. This story seems like a fake, trolled up by some random Chelsea/Jose hating journos and snowballed by others.

However, if it turns out to be true... Naah, impossible :ermm:

I agree with Mou. The best way to adapt into a new league is by sipping British tap water on the bench for 10 months :whistling:

but some players do need time to adapt tho it took evra six months to adapt at utd after that he turn into a smasher

Just one question: On what basis does everyone assume that Baba would have a better game at LB than Zouma at RB?

That said, I really do hope that Baba starts as we'll be needing Zouma at CB.

Just one question: On what basis does everyone assume that Baba would have a better game at LB than Zouma at RB?

That said, I really do hope that Baba starts as we'll be needing Zouma at CB.

Because he is natural attacking fullback, and if he starts that means that Azpi will start at RB wich means we will finally have 2 fullbacks playing on their positions, not a RB at LB and CB at RB.