Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

I actually felt bad for him in that 2nd half. Palace were just toying with him all game, Bolasie was showboating, he was scared to get tight & even ran away from Bolasie for that cross he put in. He's playing with zero confidence atm, needs to be taken out the firing line.

Jose needs to be sacked if he's still out there after the International break. Enough is enough.

someone has to break into his house and steal those nude pictures of Mourinho

I love Chelsea more than one player and if I was in England, I would have brought a banner begging Mourinho to bench ivanovic. He's a liability now, the sooner he's dropped the better.

Every single team has figured out our weakness is ivanovic flank except Mourinho, Unreal....

I like how he pretends to be useful when he puts his hands behind his back and backs off his opponent.

He even does it in the opposition half. Matic and Zouma also seemed to have picked the habit up, after Jose no doubt told them to study Ivanovic's amazing defensive abilities :lol:

I really do try to be positive when I can. Really I do. But it's so obvious that other teams are attacking his side right now. Dave is so good in 1v1 matchups why bother. Just swing it to Brana's side and make him deal with it.

https://https://youtu.be/q9naT02259c

Starting from 1. 40 mins onwards. Its clear that he is talking about being let down without mentioning Ivanovic directly. He admits being punished and it was his mistake of not taking him off simply because he chose to trust and believe in him.

Think it's 100% nailed on that he starts at Everton. José will say something like "he's had a couple of weeks to clear his head and focus," and he'll be straight back in the team as if the first 4 matches never happened.