Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

All of you are bunch of plastics for criticizing Ivanovic and wanting him benched. He was arguably the league best RB last season + pl. winner.

Stay behind the team and the player.

The guy is declining, and has lost all his speed already. It's only natural that he'll be even slower next season given his age. We need to move on eventualy.

Okay, in that case, let's not criticise anyone because we won the league last season. What a batshit crazy piece of logical thinking, that is?! He's been fucking atrocious. I try and defend every player but Ivanovic has no excuses after his performances.

I agree mate I was joking, just using the same logic some have used in defending mou.

No one is a plastic for wanting the best for Chelsea FC.

All of you are bunch of plastics for criticizing Ivanovic and wanting him benched. He was arguably the league best RB last season + pl. winner.

Stay behind the team and the player.

Altho there is quite often a smell of burned plastic in the air on here I was going to say go-fuck-yourself-fingers-_zpsloj22hf9.gi

If we can blow smoke up our players arses for doing an OK job and stroking their egos then we should be able to kick their arse when theyre playing utter shite. You gotta call it how you see it.

He should. Games Ivanovic gave this season have been awful and well deserving of the bench.

Chelsea are yet to offer Branislav Ivanovic a contract extension, placing their Premier League and European rivals on alert

The best bit...

Though the player is settled at Stamford Bridge, he has been concerned by the club's lack of an approach and that seems to have affected his form.

:lol::doh:

That's not the best bit, this is:

"Jose Mourinho has moved to sign Pedro to add greater protection in front of Ivanovic"

Haha, protect Ivanovic? Fuck off! Getting Pedro to do Willian's job of babysitting Ivanovic's suicide runs would be the most pointless thing in the world.

If it's true about him being unhappy, please let PSG take him so we can sign another full-back. Lunatic.

That's not the best bit, this is:

Haha, protect Ivanovic? Fuck off! Getting Pedro to do Willian's job of babysitting Ivanovic's suicide runs would be the most pointless thing in the world.

If it's true about him being unhappy, please let PSG take him so we can sign another full-back. Lunatic.

Well, I was more astounded by his arrogance (assuming the report is true) that he is expecting a new contract to be given without having to work for it.

Well, I was more astounded by his arrogance (assuming the report is true) that he is expecting a new contract to be given without having to work for it.

It didn't surprise me too much since he is already given preferential treatment by José. It's probably natural for him to think he's due a longer contract simply because of how José treats him - his untouchable vice-captain. Shudder. I'm just glad to know Brana isn't getting down on his knees for the board as well!

Isn't that the cycle of all Ivan critics (me included). His approach ins't gonna change but it does have varying effectiveness.

Maybe it's because he scores, maybe it's because he comes across as such a badass motherfucka. But i've always had this love-hate-love-hate relationship with Ivan. Because when he lolly gags on the defensive end, he can still score a game winner like against Aston Villa, or Liverpool in the COC.

And it won't get any better because Ivan always starts the year on fire. lol

........I'll show myself out :tophat:

Irish Star win the award for headline of the year :lol:

"Clubs line up to sign legendary Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic as Blues look to the future"

http://thestar.ie/clubs-line-up-to-sign-legendary-chelsea-defender-branislav-ivanovic-as-blues-look-to-the-future/?

Oh wow. Ivanovic is on the front cover of the club's latest magazine - http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/wide-players-featured-in-new-magazine.html.

Great timing!

I wouldn't give that too much attention, it takes a lot of time to prepare a magazine and it was decided that Ivanovic was going to be on the cover after Jose named him vice captain some time ago :D

I wouldn't give that too much attention, it takes a lot of time to prepare a magazine and it was decided that Ivanovic was going to be on the cover after Jose named him vice captain some time ago :D

I know. It's just that the timing couldn't be anymore hilarious since his performances of late would have enraged the fans.

Chelsea are yet to offer Branislav Ivanovic a contract extension, placing their Premier League and European rivals on alert

Thats exactly what pisses me off too lads.

Heres Bane, not one of these young ego driven kids but a man who has been around the block a few times, supposedly one of the players we rely on thats so unprofessional hes letting not get a contract renewed play with his mind and fuck his AND OUR games up instead of fighting like hell to show some sort of sign that he can turn his game around and make us feel we need him.

Surely he cant think we wouldn't think of offering him anything other than a yearly renewable. Maybe being Mous pet andgetting the vice captaincy has just gone to his head and it HAS given him a bit of an ego. Who knows.

I love the guy as a person. Hes had the sort of fight,commitment,character that I'd love all our lads had but as a RB Id love for him to goto one of our PL opponents.

Its a shame we cant just bring him on as a special team. Use him in set pieces then stick him back on the bench. We could learn alot from US football.

Maybe Mou is scared of him or hes got something over him blackmailing him?