Aston Villa 0 - 2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

13 hours ago, Tomo said:

Arsenal played half their first team Thursday night in a Europa group they have total control of.

The lack of depth will catch them out in a season like this.

I think the dropoff will come but they don't look like they will combust like in previous years.

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

The last time we played Millwall was 2 months after I turned 1 year old 

every year I hope we draw them in a cup tie

e5df494479595b3cc343e2eabdefdc39.png

My Dad is a Millwall fan and season ticket holder. My Mum's side of the family are all Spuds - that's the problem with London. Grandad (God rest his soul) was Leyton Orient. Luckily, I don't know of any family members who support Arsenal 🤣

1 hour ago, Muzchap said:

My Dad is a Millwall fan and season ticket holder. My Mum's side of the family are all Spuds - that's the problem with London. Grandad (God rest his soul) was Leyton Orient. Luckily, I don't know of any family members who support Arsenal 🤣

My dad spent some of his childhood in London, with my grandad a cockney and my nan a scouser.

As a result, their household growing up consisted of my grandad being a Spurs fan, and three boys supporting Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Thankfully my dad was a lot stricter and, like me, ensured some shit like that was never going down in his own household. It's been Chelsea passed down from there on in our part of the family!