Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

14 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Have a feeling this guy is going to end up with egg on his face.

Not the first European manager we've faced to come out with comments like this.

I hope so. By hook or by crook we have to beat Milan at Stamford Bridge. According to my Milan supporting friend Rafa Leao is on the form of his life so i feel James at RCB to hopefully do the job he did on Vini JR.

51 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I hope so. By hook or by crook we have to beat Milan at Stamford Bridge. According to my Milan supporting friend Rafa Leao is on the form of his life so i feel James at RCB to hopefully do the job he did on Vini JR.

Yup. Buy an 80m RCB so he can sit on the bench to watch  our best creator doing his job playing out of position. That’s the stuff dreams are made of. Throw in Azpi as RWB for good measure. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yup. Buy an 80m RCB so he can sit on the bench to watch  our best creator doing his job playing out of position. That’s the stuff dreams are made of. Throw in Azpi as RWB for good measure. 

Well if we're going to go down this route, RCB is where James elevated himself to our best prospect. Prior to that Dujon Sterling was considered the bigger fullback prospect.

12 hours ago, Tomo said:

Well if we're going to go down this route, RCB is where James elevated himself to our best prospect. Prior to that Dujon Sterling was considered the bigger fullback prospect.

Maybe but that means nothing for today. RJ can play multiple positions at an elite level but he is our best player, the only one to be able to progress the ball and create something with it. We not ship him off to a position where he has minimal attacking impact and into one we have ample cover as opposed to his acutal position where we have none except RLC who might not even be viewed as such by Potter.

Good Lord, it feels like I haven’t seen Chelsea play in 2 months! I don’t know whether to be excited that our squad could be refreshed and sharper now that Potter has worked with them for a few weeks or nervous that we’ll be extremely rusty having not played together for so long.