Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Only 13 clubs on the planet atm are valued higher than Villa

I know. I’m saying he would never go to a small club like a bottom half team or something. Villa is a big club for sure. 

Saw a quote from Arteta on my timeline saying that “surprises” could still happen in the window for them.

Better not be after Osimhen… 😑

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Saw a quote from Arteta on my timeline saying that “surprises” could still happen in the window for them.

I honestly do not think it will be such a disaster if we don't get VO. CB is more pressing for me. 

The people doing the talking for the Lukaku deal surely must be discussing the outline of what VO is wanting and trying to find an inroad.

It sounds like he has dug his heels in and said it  is all on his terms on leaving, Napoli want him out bad so it's becoming messy

56 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Sterling may be an option for them: 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/20876/13201510/raheem-sterling-arsenal-boss-mikel-arteta-opens-up-about-exceptional-relationship-with-Chelsea-forward-at-man-city

57 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If Osimhen wants stability, he will choose Arteta for sure.  

Imagine them upgrading from Nketiah to Osimhen...if that doesn't make them favorites for the title, I don't know what will. 

29 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I honestly do not think it will be such a disaster if we don't get VO. CB is more pressing for me. 

Having seen the level of finishing from Jackson and Guiu through just these first 2 matches of the season I’m not sure I agree. 

Do I think Osimhen is increible? No. But do I think he’d fluff his lines with EASY chances like our current forwards repeatedly do? Also no.

4 minutes ago, King Kante said:

It wouldn't be that shocking to see him at Arsenal, but it would be interesting to see what sort of fee would be offered...

12 minutes ago, King Kante said:

And I think he’d do well there. Just like he would at Villa. Arse are in a position where their team is the finished product and already a title contender. So they can afford having a player like Sterling not being consistent like he always has been.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

David speaks sensibly here. Media narrative about Chelsea this week has been over the top. Connor after all spent just two seasons at the club and was not central to our play or anything like that. These pundits need to get a grip. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I know. I’m saying he would never go to a small club like a bottom half team or something. Villa is a big club for sure. 

I think at this point of the window he’ll go on loan to the best club that’s in for him even if it’s Crystal Palace. 

His England team ambitions are over if he doesn’t get playing time somewhere 

Maresca on the keepers - if the levels remain the same it will be Sanchez for the PL and Jorgensen for the conference and domestic cups

Fuck me honestly what the actual fuck is the obsession with Sanchez, he's fucking garbage

53 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Having seen the level of finishing from Jackson and Guiu through just these first 2 matches of the season I’m not sure I agree. 

Do I think Osimhen is increible? No. But do I think he’d fluff his lines with EASY chances like our current forwards repeatedly do? Also no.

That is probably fair. However, I do suspect Jackson and Guiu will develop. Therefore, I am with the club in that we give those two boys a bit more time to develop, by only offering VO a loan. If they don't develop and VO doesn't work then we send him back. Otherwise he could become another Torres/Lukaku/Morata etc. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

Maresca on the keepers - if the levels remain the same it will be Sanchez for the PL and Jorgensen for the conference and domestic cups

Fuck me honestly what the actual fuck is the obsession with Sanchez, he's fucking garbage

I reckon he has compromat on the sporting directors. Only thing that makes sense.