Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

13 hours ago, FrankLampard007 said:

We don't need another CB and we dont need another GK. 

profoundly disagree

but we will not buy another GKer, that ship has sailed atm

Filip Jørgensen had better come good or we are fucked, we are not getting top 4 with Sanchez

as for CBs

time will tell, but I do not at all like our overall group atm

58 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Obviously Sterling has to go now. But can’t see him going to Saudi. Expect a rip off subsidised loan deal to some cheap Italian fraudster side. 

Tbh, I can't see him leaving England. He has always striked me as someone who has any interest leaving the country. 

27 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Tbh, I can't see him leaving England. He has always striked me as someone who has any interest leaving the country. 

Depends on his wage demands. If he wanna go big, he has to. If he can settle, he can find a team in PL easily.

27 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Unless he gets desperate enough to play.

Leaving his family in London might be just enough to remind him about the demands of being an elite footballer.

Being a family man can be as detrimental to an elite athlete as being a party guy; it really depends on the balance and dedication. 

@football24tv reporting that the West London club and Southampton are interested in acquiring this summer’s official Euro U19 GK of the tournament - Vladyslav Krapyvtsov!

Chelsea offering the 19 y/o a U23 spot / Soton as 3rd choice GK

More Goalkeeper🤣🤣

Ben Roberts and Ross Turnbull are 🔥🔥🔥🫡

Napoli are waiting for Chelsea's response. They are not budging from the €25m plus €5m in bonuses offered to Chelsea for Romelu Lukaku, on the basis of a loan with an obligation to buy.

~ @DiMarzio

11 hours ago, manpe said:

Does anybody even care who we sign anymore? I don't, they're all average mercenaries anyway. I couldn't care less about anybody in the squad once Gallagher and Chalobah leave, the last carriers of Chelsea DNA (Reece also but he's not gonna play a lot). A team of average mercenaries is what we've become and no signing is gonna change that.

at this point, as most of my targets are off the table, I have little hope

unless we are talking a great CF (obviously we are talking about Osimhen but I see PSG grabbing him now) then there is not much left who I see ius buying other than Jhon Duran

in terms of CBs

so many of my CB targets are gone (Leny Yoro, Riccardo Calafiori, Robin Le Normand, Willian Pacho, Jean-Clair Todibo, Alessandro Buongiorno, Josip Sutalo)

or on the verge of being gone (Gonçalo Inácio, Piero Hincapié)

or will not move (Alessandro Bastoni, Bremer, Marquinhos, Pau Cubarsí)

or simply too expensive (£85m demanded for António Silva and also for a player I am not 100% sold on, Jarrad Branthwaite)

or long term injured (Ronald Araujo, Giorgio Scalvini)

the  2 non youth left who I really say BUY

Cristhian Mosquera (right footed) 20yo beast, 1.91m, pacey, so strong, was ranked as La Liga's best CB last season (as a 19yo, which is just madness) by LALIGA EA Sports partner Olocip. He won a Gold Medal at the Olympics as he was on the Spanish Sr team.

76dc2e07b2bcfcf676b08a57ff4fc43d.jpg

The Valencia CF centre back is the outfield player with the most expected goals prevented, with seven, and tops the table for young players in Europe with the most minutes this season (3,076).

453432011_1038716597611600_5955444075151

and the 2nd is

Dávid Hancko (lefty)

atl%C3%A9tico-and-feyenoord-remain-in-ta

then the rest of the top 15 left on the table

Ousmane Diomande  
Castello Lukeba
Murillo
Odilon Kossounou
Mohamed Simakan  
Jorrel Hato  (youth)
Evan Ndicka  
Malick Thiaw 
Jarell Quansah  
Isak Hien  
Yarek Gasiorowski (youth)
El Chadaille Bitshiabu (youth)
Mikayil Faye (youth)

Time is ticking for Napoli and Victor Osimhen

There have been no real advances between Napoli and Chelsea for Victor Osimhen. It's true that they are in talks for Romelu Lukaku, but when it comes to Osimhen, it's pretty quiet right now. It's an issue that Napoli still have to resolve. There were, in the past, enquiries from Saudi Arabia, but not currently. Paris Saint-Germain are not moving for him either, and at this moment in time, neither are Chelsea.

Even if Napoli continue to say publicly that he has a contract with them, which is obviously true, all of the parties involved are looking for a solution, because Osimhen wants to leave. But patently he earns a lot of money, and Napoli are not going to give him away on the cheap. It's up to Napoli and Osimhen to find a solution, they're absolutely crazy about doing so. We are approaching the final stages of the transfer window, and it may be that some conditions can change if things get tight for time. It would be a risk for Napoli to hang onto him until the final moments of the transfer market.

Chelsea’s Raheem Sterling won't end up in Serie A

Chelsea forward Raheem Sterling was left out of their squad for their opening game of the season, and then there was the statement from his camp, declaring they want clarity on why that was the case. This has thrown his future in the air.

Although he has been linked with multiple Serie A teams, honestly the truth is I don't think there's any chance he ends up in Italy. The main reason is his salary, the cost of the transfer. In addition, I have not received any information about Italian sides being interested in him, and in reality, I just don't see it happening.

Yeah, we might be in a real bind with Sterling. His salary is way too monstrous. Only a handful of clubs in the world can afford those wages if he insists on not taking a pay cut.

He’s got the potential to be a Lukaku or Kepa style anchor around our necks for the remainder of his contract.

8 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes but we paid 26m more for Mudryk a player who any time I've watched doesn't even look like a footballer. 

I would like to know how much of the add-ons we end up paying

the transfer fee was £59.75m (€70m)

and there is a potential £25.6m in add-ons (€30m)

8 hours ago, KEVINAA said:

I am currently watching carefreelewisg stream and one of his mods said to remember this name.

15 year old Hungarian [number #13] Levente Bősze

Who plays for DAC Dunajska Streda U19.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/levente-bosze/profil/spieler/1060893

Date of birth/Age: Feb 18, 2009 (15)

Place of birth: Győr

Citizenship: Hungary

Main position:

Central Midfield

Other position:

Attacking Midfield

Left Winger

GRVDeBLagAALBzR?format=jpg&name=mediumbosze_levente_dac.jpg

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

Trying to imagine which PL clubs outside the Big 6 would be interested in Sterling and who would be rich enough to pay him a huge wage. The on,y ones who have really been splashing the money in recent years are West Ham, Newcastle, and Villa. But all of those clubs have key players in wide positions already.

Sterling would probably think he’s far too good to go somewhere like Palace who would probably love him to replace Olise.

So with all of that being the case he pretty much has to move abroad. But most of these big non-PL clubs like the Italians are broke. Like, I can absolutely see Inter/Milan/Juve/Roma proposing a loan for him with their cheap asses. 

His options and ours are super limited. This is why I’d have held off on trying to bin him and tried to move Mudryk instead.

Hope this is true, get him the fuck outta here.

Chelsea and England forward Raheem Sterling, 29, has been the subject of an enquiry from Juventus amid uncertainty over his future. (Mail), external